drm m$ 1996 xbox !!!!!!!!111 xbox one game sharing

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#166 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 27 June 2013 - 14:40

Why don't you guys stop blaming the people that hated the implementation (myself included) and blame MS for their changes?  I was not going to get a Xbox One because it would have forced me to be online.  We do not...DO NOT have the internet for this type of console yet.  I might get one now, but I hate the idea of having Kinect forced.  It is fine if it was just included.  But I hate the idea that it is forced to be plugged in at all times.

MS could have EASILY fixed this:  If you have NO internet and you have the physical disc in the drive, let you play no matter how long it has been since you connected it to the internet.  

This is the way old PC games worked.  You would install it to your hard drive, yet to play you were still required to have the disc in the drive.

Since it sounds like you would always be allowed to play, even if it was currently being shared by somebody, I fail to see how this "middle-ground" was overlooked.

Who said it was overlooked? who is to say MS did the best they could in the time they were given and that in 6-18 months time they won't find a middle ground to please people?

#167 Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Neowinian Senior

Posted 27 June 2013 - 14:41

Oh right, sorry dude. I'm with you then haha.

:p

Anyway, I hope they bring some of the family sharing features, even if they are somehow more restricting.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!