Get Kingsoft Office Suite Pro for FREE

Question

Giveaway of the Day - Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013

kingsoft_office_2013.jpg

Who knew software could meet all your office needs in 40MB. Kingsoft Office Suite 2013 is an office suite that offers a number of features for creating, viewing and editing personal and business documents. Kingsoft Office  2013 includes Kingsoft Writer, Kingsoft Presentation and Kingsoft spreadsheets. These three reliable and versatile programs are perfect for both personal use at home and for professional businesses.

Differences between Free Office and Professional Office Suite 2013

7 answers to this question

Theres still one Office (Excel to be precise) features that hasn't yet 'emulated' by KingSoft, which prevent me from moving to kingsoft entirely.

I made bussines program, that automatically creates an excel sheets, and fill that sheet with various stuff like data & formating,

and that program can save that sheets automaticaly too.

I'm still unable to do that with KingSoft's Spreadsheet.

The program need the Excel to be available in computer it working on.

I already ditch the MS-Office's Words & PowerPoints, in favor of kingsoft writer & presentation.

This is actually a pretty nice office suite for home and college use. Not everyone needs advanced features provided by Microsoft Office and although Office web is pretty good, it needs a good internet connection available to work. This is not always available in 3rd world countries.

I don't use Microsoft office anymore and moved completely to Office Web. All I need is MS Word compatibility and MS Excel for really basic monthly expanse management and for these tasks this office suite is pretty good. Also, it is very small. They should charge something like $10 for it for sure. It deserves it. This app is fast, has most features needed in a home/casual/mom&dad usage scenario.