How do I edit the quote field now?

So now that the quotes boxes are shown in the reply forms, how do I split up a quote whilst retaining the name & time?

Can I change it back so that I just see quotes "code" in the old way? I don't see the benefit of this new way.

Also, sub question: why does Firefox spell check not work consistently in Neowin? It's the only site I have a problem with it in & it's really annoying, because I can't speell.

Thanks!

So now that the quotes boxes are shown in the reply forms, how do I split up a quote whilst retaining the name & time?

Can I change it back so that I just see quotes "code" in the old way? I don't see the benefit of this new way.

Click the little switch in the top left.

Also, sub question: why does Firefox spell check not work consistently in Neowin? It's the only site I have a problem with it in & it's really annoying, because I can't speell.

Thanks!

No idea about Firefox, but Safari spellcheck works OK here :).

This is a known issue, breaking out of quotes in the WYSIWYG editor isn't possible anymore (IPB 3.4.5), like Brian says, you have to use the bbcode switch and manually do the quotes if you want to split them, or you could always do this:

Click the little switch in the top left.

Thanks!

No idea about Firefox, but Safari spellcheck works OK here . :)