Annoyed Gamer E3: How the Mighty Have Fallen

Here is an idea. Why don't we talk about games?

Gamers Hangout has recently become rant after rant. I do see the Irony in that sentence too :laugh:

I tried!  I got a few threads off!  I'm even trying not to enter every PS4 thread I see since it's basically just trolling the fans sometimes.

Gamers Hangout has recently become rant after rant. I do see the Irony in that sentence too :laugh:

Actually I didn't frequent there much but from what I saw once, they had to expunge the forums there due to flame wars or something.. I don't remember exactly.

On another note entirely I sold off my 360 a long while ago, but I just ordered a new one.

:huh:

whoops

Just for Kinect games and Crackdown while I wait for the new stuff really

We do. This is just release time and the apologists all have their claws out.

LOL @ kid kicking and cosplay disses. (I freakin' hate cosplay)

I keep reading people talking about Titanfall and how it's "exclusive" to XB1 and it's going to be a console seller...

It's a new IP, will release after XB1 launch (and after CoD, BF4,)  and it is on PC... So, um... I don't get it.

Battlefront was the only nice surprise from E3 for me. It was a pretty boring conference overall. Sony didn't do great, they just did great in comparison to MS. Still boring overall.

Did Nintendo go commit quiet suicide in the back shack and no one even noticed? Hand Zelda over to the Dark Souls team already...

On another note entirely I sold off my 360 a long while ago, but I just ordered a new one.

:huh:

whoops

Just for Kinect games and Crackdown while I wait for the new stuff really

nevermind, cancelled that

I keep reading people talking about Titanfall and how it's "exclusive" to XB1 and it's going to be a console seller...

It's a new IP, will release after XB1 launch (and after CoD, BF4,)  and it is on PC... So, um... I don't get it.

For consoles it is.  So not quite exclusive but without a PS4 version it might as well be considered it.

nevermind, cancelled that

For consoles it is. So not quite exclusive but without a PS4 version it might as well be considered it.

It hasnt been confirmed to be exclusive, they said it could be coming to ps4

What a tedious and hyperbolic rant. There were some legitimate points made but they were few and far between. The worst part was when he tried to turn Microsoft's DRM into a snub against the military. You can be a fan of gaming without being so overtly biased.