Microsoft really screwed up! *IMO*

Giant Bomb: You guys have mentioned that this essentially kills, at least for launch, some of the more progressive, interesting policies, such as the family sharing and lending policies. Are those killed permanently or are they things that can come back in future software updates for the operating system?

Whitten: Part of it's a mix because of the reality of how you're changing the experience. Let me give you an example. Before, one of the things that's exciting about a digital ecosystem, is if I go to any Xbox and I see all my games, they show up in my games library? Well, obviously, if you're gonna use physical discs, those games wouldn't show up because it's only showing the content that's in the cloud--that's in your online library. That wouldn't change. The difference is the choice you have of using physical discs or having purchased things online. That said, so much of how we built the program is really built on that digital infrastructure. You get a ton the advantage of that at launch, and we're going to continue to invest in that. Examples are, obviously, things like day-and-date [digital purchases], and I can chose to buy either of them online or physical--it's my choice. Similarly, if I went to your house with my physical-based game, and we played and I left and took my disc with me, you could instantly purchase that game with no download because it's all built on that same functionality. You're going to see us continue to really invest in that. We believe a lot in that cloud powered future.

From the looks of it the features are delayed. I see no reason to get upset because are still investing it. Yes it may appear as a newer build of 360 but It will eventually get there  :)

You've never seen game sales have you? Lots of games get 25% or more off within a couple months of release. I rarely buy games at full price.

This. 

For example:  I bought Halo 4 for under $12CAN 2 weeks ago.

Those who would mention about how they wouldnt like spending hours downloading 20GB games Did xbox one happen to have this feature like the PS4?

PlayGo

When a title is selected online, only a portion of the game data has to be transferred to the system before it can be started (e.g. the first level), with the remaining parts downloading during play, reducing waiting time. If users prefer to play their game directly from disc, PS4 will install data to the hard drive during play, eliminating loading times. This is accomplished via the system's background processor. Similarly, system updates are downloaded seamlessly in the background without interruption.[65] The PS4 also features technology that attempts to determine trends, including titles a gamer is likely to express interest in next, and then automatically download a small percentage of those games in the background, even in sleep mode, in order to save time.[14]

Those who would mention about how they wouldnt like spending hours downloading 20GB games Did xbox one happen to have this feature like the PS4?

Yeah, xbone had that.  There is no way that they'd make you wait for 20GB to download.

Personally where they messed up was letting the details out before Sony let their's out. I am pretty sure Sony would have done the same thing M$ did and then M$ would have changed their stance before letting all the details out and then stab Sony in the back like they did them. For me it does not make a difference. I do not have a problem with DRM on consoles what so ever. Its just with PCs its a more delicate matter because that can open up all kinds of malware and such.

You sound more EMO than IMHO.

[jerryspringfield]Here's a razor.[/jerryspringfield]

And...here comes the trolls  :laugh:
You said:

... starting to think they really don't know what they're doing. Yes they corrected their mistake with Windows 8 with the Windows 8.1 update

[Putting the poor grammar aside]

How can you say they "corrected" (past tense, as in something which has already been done... you know English, right?.. and 8.1 isn't out yet so...) ... ?

Your OP is trolling; you are trolling.

But since you accused me of it, please explain how am I trolling; pray do tell?

I stand by the opinion I held at the time I replied to opening of your topic: you are EMO and not IMHO; more emotionally motivated than honest-opinionated, and none of the replies or posts you've made since refute that.