Are you upgrading to Windows 8.1?

What are you gonna do with Windows 8.1?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What are you gonna do with Windows 8.1?

• Windows 8 -> Windows 8.1 with Preview
    • Windows 8 -> Windows 8.1 without Preview
    • Windows 7 -> Windows 8.1 with Preview
    • Windows 7 -> Windows 8.1 without Preview
    • Windows Vista or lower -> Windows 8.1 with Preview
    • Windows Vista or lower -> Windows 8.1 without Preview
    • I keep using Windows 8
    • I keep using Windows 7
    • I keep using Windows Vista or lower
    • Something else, I will tell you in the comments

Hoping to update to the full version of Windows 8.1 after performing a clean install of Windows 8.

I will still use Windows Vista at home.

Microsoft should really release WIndows 7.1 with the software improvements of Windows 8 minus the touchscreen metro garbage for those still using a traditional PC.

Not this again.

I hope Windows 8.1 installs like a service pack and not like a whole new Windows. I wonder if you'll get a 8.1 license?

Gonna be upgrading to the preview from 8. This'll give me a reason to reformat and start with a clean slate once the final release comes out.

I "upgraded" my main desktop just to see what it would be like.  Holy hell, the installation (done from a mounted ISO on my desktop) on my brand new Samsung SSD took forever!  Going to install from scratch soon just to see if it handles that any better.

When attempt to upgrade from ISO on my Windows 8 Pro PC, it offers only two options: (1) Keep personal files only and (2) Keep nothing. Will it wipe out all my desktop applications and everything outside the Users folder if I go with "Keep personal files only"?

Thank you.