The Boy Genius Report: Apple

Because apple was so successful with Apple TV.

Comon, they even said themselves, they are the fastest selling TV connected Apple product out there!...... oh wait.. there is only one? oh....

It's going to be big when/if someone makes it.

You may be right. I would place my bets more on Google than Apple right now, though. Google has been firing on all cylinders while Apple has not.

You may be right. I would place my bets more on Google than Apple right now, though. Google has been firing on all cylinders while Apple has not.

Chromebook. that is all. Why in god's name would someone release a $1,500 notebook with 0 capabilities of having corporate standard programs on it?

Use plex, have a server running it, have plex app on my samsung TVs (3 of them) so i get all my media fine. Gaming well atm its my xbox360/PS3 on the main tv (55")

Chromebook. that is all. Why in god's name would someone release a $1,500 notebook with 0 capabilities of having corporate standard programs on it?

I don't know and neither does anyone else, except Google, and all they say is it's for developers. They have a long term goal with those things, I believe. 

However, this is about TV, and we should be focusing on Google TV vs Apple TV and not Chromebooks, I suspect. :)

Ye i have to agree, Google really is really shooting left and right to be really everywhere :)