I made the Facebook plunge.. out of the pool

This is happening more and more regularly with a friend of mine that did the same thing. He keeps asking me when I'm coming back to town, and I keep telling him that if he had checked his Fac...nevermind.

I take it he's not such a close friend of yours then, else you would get in touch with him in other ways i.e. phone.

Facebook is indeed a good way to keep in touch with friends living far away. However, it still is amazing how many people tend to share personal and/or private matters on an open Facebook account. I personally use it only to check on others and send a message or 2 to some distant friends.

Facebook is fun, I look at it many times per day. It's a good wau of keeping touch with friends. It's just the absolute losers that post a pic of their dog every day cracks me up.

I had a neowin addiction. Worse than crack.

All better now. Children work and bills

the rep who i spoke to on the phone, trying to expunge the account my daughter made secretly.

:shiftyninja:

What rep? who? where is their phone number on the Facebook website? why would they give you access to another persons account?

Am I the only one confused and sceptical?