Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

marvel Has 'Doctor Strange' villains been revealed?

12 posts in this topic

pj434xpb.jpg

The folks over at Latino Review are reporting that Doctor Strange?s principal foe in the Marvel film will be the mystical entity Dormammu, referred to by Strange himself as his ?most terrible foe.? The character is an interdimensional being that possesses a healthy number of powers and abilities. Additionally, LR reports that Baron Karl Mordo will appear as the film?s secondary villain/henchman and the Mindless Ones figures into an action sequence. Bordo has the ability to manipulate magical forces through his years of studying black magic and mystic arts, while the Mindless Ones are rock-looking extra dimensional creatures that are summoned to do the bidding of others.

http://collider.com/doctor-strange-movie-villains/

1 person likes this

You couldn't start off the series with a better villain than Dormammu. :)

1 person likes this

Wasn't there a Doctor Strange animated movie already? Or this is a non-animated version? Anyway, I am looking forward to this series.

Wasn't there a Doctor Strange animated movie already? Or this is a non-animated version? Anyway, I am looking forward to this series.

This will be the live action version

I didn't even know Dr. Strange was gonna be a movie. lol. 

Dormammu is a big villain, at his peak he can 'draw' with Odin.

Remember in the first Avengers film the main villains were the Chitauri who aren't really that powerful compared to the Avengers. That's why they got Loki to break them apart, when they came together it was really just about limiting the damage. The Chitauri could only possibly kill the weaker Avengers and even then, Iron Man, Captain America and Hawkeye could defeat them by targeting their leadership.

Standard Thanos could kill/defeat any one of the Avengers 1v1 or several of the weaker ones together. Dormammu in an environment that supports his power would easily defeat standard Thanos. If both of them teamed up, the Avengers in the first film would have no chance. Unless they got a lot of help.

This will be the live action version

Thanks. I can't wait for the movie...

Dormammu is a big villain, at his peak he can 'draw' with Odin.

Remember in the first Avengers film the main villains were the Chitauri who aren't really that powerful compared to the Avengers. That's why they got Loki to break them apart, when they came together it was really just about limiting the damage. The Chitauri could only possibly kill the weaker Avengers and even then, Iron Man, Captain America and Hawkeye could defeat them by targeting their leadership.

Standard Thanos could kill/defeat any one of the Avengers 1v1 or several of the weaker ones together. Dormammu in an environment that supports his power would easily defeat standard Thanos. If both of them teamed up, the Avengers in the first film would have no chance. Unless they got a lot of help.

You forget the HULKKKKKK

Thanks. I can't wait for the movie...

You forget the HULKKKKKK

Hulk certainly is powerful and basically invincible but he can be knocked out or defeated for a short period of time. Unless he is really angry he won't stand a chance against the likes of Thanos or Dormammu unless they don't go all out from the start and just make him angrier.

1793575-thanos_02.jpg

Like to see the Hulk really angry...

Like to see the Hulk really angry...

Me and you both. They try to tame him down too much in the movies for my tastes.

I liked the Hulk vs. Thor where his human side was separated and that was a pure rage...Hulk smash... :drool:

It's too bad that picture will never happen in a Live Action movie, although the characters are all there. >.<