Yes, looks much better -- gold chrome Bugatti Veyron

This shiny object is a custom Bugatti Veyron owned by rapper Flo Rida, real name Tramar Dillard. The $1.7 million car started out life in a pearlescent white hue but Flo Rida eventually got bored of this and went with a chrome finish. Clearly, just owning a Veyron wasn?t attention grabbing enough for the rapper.

But Flo Rida?s lust for shiny cars didn?t end there.

Perhaps determined to outdo the owner of this red chrome Veyron, Flo Rida recently called Florida?s Metro Wrapz and requested an even tackier flashier finish: gold chrome.   :huh:

Of course, you can?t drive a gold Veyron and not have matching gold wheels, so Flo Rida also had Metro Wrapz install a set of gold-plated wheels from Forgiato.

Metro Wrapz, whose slogan is ?Go Chrome or Go Home,? has also done work for numerous celebrities including Lebron James, Rashad Jones and Pitbull. Some of the company?s other creations include a Hulk-themed Lamborghini Gallardo and a fleet of cars for the Miami Dolphins football team.

source & video

post-37120-0-38427200-1371819071.jpg

^ Just 'cuz you don't own one. :p

I don't understand why people buy Veyrons - they are known for top speed, but you can't achieve that on public roads. I can't think of any other hypercar that is less practical. At least the other hypercars handle a lot better, look better, are cheaper, etc. $10k a tire, and $60k for wheels which are required after every three tire changes, screw that. Give me a Hennessy Venom GT or Agera R, they will both obliterate this 

Doesn't matter what finish you have on this car, it is still ugly.

I don't understand why people buy Veyrons - they are known for top speed, but you can't achieve that on public roads. I can't think of any other hypercar that is less practical. At least the other hypercars handle a lot better, look better, are cheaper, etc. $10k a tire, and $60k for wheels which are required after every three tire changes, screw that. Give me a Hennessy Venom GT or Agera R, they will both obliterate this 

Why couldn't you achieve top speeds on public roads?

Why couldn't you achieve top speeds on public roads?

Psht, you know what I meant. It's not safe to go at high speeds on PUBLIC roads, unless you want to put your life in danger, but more importantly other lives...Here in the US, roads just suck. Try going over a bridge joint at high speeds (hell most are brutal at regular speeds). I'm not by any means condoning high speeds on public roads. Always take it to the track, it's way more fun anyways. 

Psht, you know what I meant. It's not safe to go at high speeds on PUBLIC roads, unless you want to put your life in danger, but more importantly other lives...Here in the US, roads just suck. Try going over a bridge joint at high speeds (hell most are brutal at regular speeds). I'm not by any means condoning high speeds on public roads. Always take it to the track, it's way more fun anyways. 

I live in the states... I've gone 170mph on my motorcycle, no issues.

I live in the states... I've gone 170mph on my motorcycle, no issues.

Oh you are that guy  :wacko:

Oh you are that guy  :wacko:

What guy? The guy that ride's like an idiot?

I feel much safer on my motorcycles than in a car, maneuver much faster out of the danger zone.

I don't ride 170mph all the time, only done it once.

They ruined a million dollar car, it looks horrible!

I feel much safer on my motorcycles than in a car, maneuver much faster out of the danger zone.

One slip is all it takes ... ;)

th?id=H.4861620563674235&pid=15.1&H=99&W

Grim, no doubt an Indian will love it though, they love their gold

That is the most stereotypical thing you've ever said................

Come to think of it, as an indian, I like it. :p

The guy that brags unnecessarily about having willfully endangered other people on public roads at the time.

I'm sorry, generally your types don't do 55 (or whatever's the limit) either. Because you can. It's never about you, you see. I don't care of you. I care of me.