Photo

Drag and Drop Music on Samsung Galaxy S3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lruggier

lruggier

Neowinian

Posted 21 June 2013 - 16:46

I have had way too many problems with all the music apps and i just want the music on my phone where i wont have to download it over wifi to hear it. Is there any way to just drag and drop the music on to my phone's 16gb sd card? I tried to do it once before but it did not work. What folder do i put it in?

Is it possible to drag and drop music and use it n music player?

Please help i just want to drag and drop a few playlists on my phone and be able to listen to it without using wifi or 4g like you do on an ipod touch

#2 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 22 June 2013 - 18:56

When you hook up your phone to your computer (with the SD card in the phone), it should show up on My Computer, Just create a 'Music' folder on your microSD card, and drag and drop all the songs in there. Then use the Music app (or download one if you want on the Play Store), and you should be able to play your songs from your S3. It's really very easy...

#3 OP lruggier

lruggier

Neowinian

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:22

When you hook up your phone to your computer (with the SD card in the phone), it should show up on My Computer, Just create a 'Music' folder on your microSD card, and drag and drop all the songs in there. Then use the Music app (or download one if you want on the Play Store), and you should be able to play your songs from your S3. It's really very easy...

I dont know what is going on with my SD card, i think it may be broken. because sometimes when i try to drag music into it half way it stops and wont work.