Guy freaks out everyone, levitation in London (Magic)

I've examined the video and come to the conclusion the arm is fake, he seems to make a point of moving his other limbs yet the arm touching the bus doesn't move at all.

Look at the first shot of the bus coming onwards from front, its the first shot you see him levitating, he's positioned slightly lower than his 'arm' and he's wearing baggy enough clothes to hide his real arm.

Also, how many people actually filmed this? what is the first thing you do when you film something so amazing... youtube, facebook.. yet i can only see 2 or 3 different sources of the video, uploaded by news sources.. where is all the public videos?

It's still a great stunt and i would love to believe there is some amazing magic in this or even just a great illusion, but it's nothing more than a professionally setup scene and some actors thrown in.. just like most of his stunts, they are all so obviously professionally setup it takes away any illusion of magic.

Of course it's just a guess :)

I've examined the video and come to the conclusion the arm is fake, he seems to make a point of moving his other limbs yet the arm touching the bus doesn't move at all.

Look at the first shot of the bus coming onwards from front, its the first shot you see him levitating, he's positioned slightly lower than his 'arm' and he's wearing baggy enough clothes to hide his real arm.

Also, how many people actually filmed this? what is the first thing you do when you film something so amazing... youtube, facebook.. yet i can only see 2 or 3 different sources of the video, uploaded by news sources.. where is all the public videos?

It's still a great stunt and i would love to believe there is some amazing magic in this or even just a great illusion, but it's nothing more than a professionally setup scene and some actors thrown in.. just like most of his stunts, they are all so obviously professionally setup it takes away any illusion of magic.

You must be right, it looks like his real arm is by his side and the other arm was prosthetic. It really does look like he's fixed across his shoulder. Really cool though. 

Great stunt but never seen worse camera work. :P The cameraman should be banned. :P

LOL, & I thought, it was Pepsi max advertisement.