Haha that's awesome

Posted

He is a witch! Burn him!

4 people like this

Posted

Now that is really cool...

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm thirsty. Pepsi, thanks...I don't want you though.

Posted

lol I love the disclaimer at the start, like I'm going to try and lean on the roof pillar of a london bus, while floating in the air :p

1 person likes this

Posted

How the heck does he do it? :huh: Gotta admit I've seen a few of his shows and he's pretty amazing.

1 person likes this

Posted

SuperUberCool!! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Cool, I tried once but seems like pepsi max didn't work for everyone :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I've examined the video and come to the conclusion the arm is fake, he seems to make a point of moving his other limbs yet the arm touching the bus doesn't move at all.

Look at the first shot of the bus coming onwards from front, its the first shot you see him levitating, he's positioned slightly lower than his 'arm' and he's wearing baggy enough clothes to hide his real arm.

Also, how many people actually filmed this? what is the first thing you do when you film something so amazing... youtube, facebook.. yet i can only see 2 or 3 different sources of the video, uploaded by news sources.. where is all the public videos?

It's still a great stunt and i would love to believe there is some amazing magic in this or even just a great illusion, but it's nothing more than a professionally setup scene and some actors thrown in.. just like most of his stunts, they are all so obviously professionally setup it takes away any illusion of magic.

Of course it's just a guess :)

1 person likes this

Posted

This is my favourite Dynamo trick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBJiheC_qs4

Posted

I've examined the video and come to the conclusion the arm is fake, he seems to make a point of moving his other limbs yet the arm touching the bus doesn't move at all.

Look at the first shot of the bus coming onwards from front, its the first shot you see him levitating, he's positioned slightly lower than his 'arm' and he's wearing baggy enough clothes to hide his real arm.

Also, how many people actually filmed this? what is the first thing you do when you film something so amazing... youtube, facebook.. yet i can only see 2 or 3 different sources of the video, uploaded by news sources.. where is all the public videos?

It's still a great stunt and i would love to believe there is some amazing magic in this or even just a great illusion, but it's nothing more than a professionally setup scene and some actors thrown in.. just like most of his stunts, they are all so obviously professionally setup it takes away any illusion of magic.

You must be right, it looks like his real arm is by his side and the other arm was prosthetic. It really does look like he's fixed across his shoulder. Really cool though. 

Posted

Great stunt but never seen worse camera work. :P The cameraman should be banned. :P

Posted

LOL, & I thought, it was Pepsi max advertisement.

Posted

Dynamo is ridiculous, the more i watch him the more it just annoys me that i want to know how he does these tricks! Incredible though!