Photo

Guy freaks out everyone, levitation in London (Magic)

video

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Roger H.

Roger H.

Neowinian Senior

• 12,882 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:21

This is just too cool! :yes: (Y)

#2 SMELTN

SMELTN

Neowinian Senior

• 6,683 posts
  • OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, 2012 Macbook Pro, CR-48 Chromebook from Google
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:29

Haha that's awesome

#3 +_Alexander

_Alexander

Neowinian

• 1,186 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 521

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:18

He is a witch! Burn him!

#4 Raa

Raa

Resident president

• 12,721 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:51

Now that is really cool...

#5 Zedox

Zedox

Neowinian

• 809 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:07

I'm thirsty. Pepsi, thanks...I don't want you though.

#6 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,536 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:55

lol I love the disclaimer at the start, like I'm going to try and lean on the roof pillar of a london bus, while floating in the air :p

#7 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,881 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:05

How the heck does he do it? :huh: Gotta admit I've seen a few of his shows and he's pretty amazing.

#8 Mohitster

Mohitster

Neowinian

• 1,450 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 525

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:09

SuperUberCool!! :)

#9 Xahid

Xahid

Anokha Neowinian

• 5,939 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:11

Cool, I tried once but seems like pepsi max didn't work for everyone :p

#10 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

• 6,195 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:19

I've examined the video and come to the conclusion the arm is fake, he seems to make a point of moving his other limbs yet the arm touching the bus doesn't move at all.

Look at the first shot of the bus coming onwards from front, its the first shot you see him levitating, he's positioned slightly lower than his 'arm' and he's wearing baggy enough clothes to hide his real arm.

Also, how many people actually filmed this? what is the first thing you do when you film something so amazing... youtube, facebook.. yet i can only see 2 or 3 different sources of the video, uploaded by news sources.. where is all the public videos?

It's still a great stunt and i would love to believe there is some amazing magic in this or even just a great illusion, but it's nothing more than a professionally setup scene and some actors thrown in.. just like most of his stunts, they are all so obviously professionally setup it takes away any illusion of magic.

Of course it's just a guess :)

#11 spikey_richie

spikey_richie

XXXIII

• 2,590 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia Z1

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:24

This is my favourite Dynamo trick:

#12 JonnyLH

JonnyLH

I say things.

• 1,231 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:27

I've examined the video and come to the conclusion the arm is fake, he seems to make a point of moving his other limbs yet the arm touching the bus doesn't move at all.

Look at the first shot of the bus coming onwards from front, its the first shot you see him levitating, he's positioned slightly lower than his 'arm' and he's wearing baggy enough clothes to hide his real arm.

Also, how many people actually filmed this? what is the first thing you do when you film something so amazing... youtube, facebook.. yet i can only see 2 or 3 different sources of the video, uploaded by news sources.. where is all the public videos?

It's still a great stunt and i would love to believe there is some amazing magic in this or even just a great illusion, but it's nothing more than a professionally setup scene and some actors thrown in.. just like most of his stunts, they are all so obviously professionally setup it takes away any illusion of magic.

You must be right, it looks like his real arm is by his side and the other arm was prosthetic. It really does look like he's fixed across his shoulder. Really cool though. 

#13 UXGaurav

UXGaurav

Tried Classic Shell? It has 15 million+ downloads & growing

• 3,919 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:55

Great stunt but never seen worse camera work. :p The cameraman should be banned. :p

#14 Xahid

Xahid

Anokha Neowinian

• 5,939 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:02

LOL, & I thought, it was Pepsi max advertisement.

#15 Kriz

Kriz

Neowinian Senior

• 8,431 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:34

Dynamo is ridiculous, the more i watch him the more it just annoys me that i want to know how he does these tricks! Incredible though!