Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Taken from VG Leaks:

Sony had detailed the content of the PS4 box during E3 2013, but we hadn

Posted

Just happy that it'll becoming with a HDMI cable.

True! I remember buying the 60GB PS3 for $600 and NO HDMI cable.. 

Posted

I don't mind the supposed quality of the headset. At least it's included.

Posted

Do we know if the USB is at USB3 or the ancient USB2?

Posted

I don't mind the supposed quality of the headset. At least it's included.

Yeah definitely! I wanted to make a remark regarding that I wish MS put a dirt cheap one in the box like that but I didn't want to start a war.

Posted

I remember the USB cable being very short for the ps3 controller as well but then again I dont think I ever had the battery die on me and never required me to play tethered. 

Posted

I remember the USB cable being very short for the ps3 controller as well but then again I dont think I ever had the battery die on me and never required me to play tethered. 

It happened once or twice for me but i would just plug the cable into a laptop or something close by so I can still sit comfortably.

Posted

Ah it has everything with it :) could always use more HDMI cables, you never know when you need a spare one.

Posted

For the record, the DS4 can charge while the PS4 is turned off.  So charge while not gaming.

Posted

One thing I noticed and especially in the early days of the ps3 and 360 was that their was more people talking online with the 360 than the ps3 and this is likely due to the headset coming with the 360 and not the ps3,  In my mind this created a better online experience for the 360.  Now it looks like it could be the opposite with the ps4 and xbox one.

Posted

One thing I noticed and especially in the early days of the ps3 and 360 was that their was more people talking online with the 360 than the ps3 and this is likely due to the headset coming with the 360 and not the ps3,  In my mind this created a better online experience for the 360.  Now it looks like it could be the opposite with the ps4 and xbox one.

Supposedly that's what the Kinect is for.  Unfortunately, that means everyone in your house can hear that 12-year old calling you a bitch-ass nigga while he t-bags you in CoD

3 people like this

Posted

Supposedly that's what the Kinect is for.  Unfortunately, that means everyone in your house can hear that 12-year old calling you a bitch-ass << racial epithet >> while he t-bags you in CoD

First thing I do in any game is turn off the voice chat unless I'm playing with people I know.

Posted

Just happy that it'll becoming with a HDMI cable.

They don't really have a choice considering the PS4 only has HDMI out.

Posted

For the record, the DS4 can charge while the PS4 is turned off.  So charge while not gaming.

That's actually a big thing! I hated it that the PS3 required the console to be powered on to charge the controllers.

Posted

That's actually a big thing! I hated it that the PS3 required the console to be powered on to charge the controllers.

Same here. I only had a 3 foot USB cable for charging my PS3 controller. So whenever it would die, I'd have to sit on the floor directly in front of my TV (instead of on the couch)...or stop playing for a while. Both were a little annoying. I'm glad they added this little feature.

Posted

I would also charge it while watching netflix or a blu-ray.

Posted

I would also charge it while watching netflix or a blu-ray.

If I were playing my 360, I let my 360 charge the DS3....
Always keep a charge controller... A charged controller is a happy gamer...

Those ear buds look like they will break just by looking at them...
I know their pack ins....
But wow they look super fragile..

Posted

If all goes according to plan.. in the next 6 to 8 months (max) those contents will be all over my floor.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0