17 posts in this topic

Posted

A customized $532,000 'glow in the dark' Lamborghini Aventador was impounded by London police after the driver couldn't prove he had a license or insurance.

The car was driven by 24 year-old Nasser Al-Thani, whose parents own the London super-store Harrod

post-37120-0-37902400-1372509818.png

Posted

better tip, if you drive one of the best looking supercars around. don't ruin it like this. 

2 people like this

Posted

i bet the copper who got to drive it away was feeling lucky :D

Posted

The driver sounds like one of those knobs who expects to get away with things because of his family status. Driving without a driving license, which implies no insurance, tax or MOT. What a douche.

3 people like this

Posted

Here's an idea, if you're going to drive a $500K car around, maybe get some insurance.

His father is the former Prime Minister of Qatar and owns

Posted

Justin Bieber should buy this Lamo. :p

Posted

The driver sounds like one of those knobs who expects to get away with things because of his family status. Driving without a driving license, which implies no insurance, tax or MOT. What a douche.

Isn't he the same guy who got another Lambo towed for the the same reason or something earlier ? 

Posted

I'd push to have it crushed as quickly as possible  :rofl:

Posted

As a showpiece, nice work. To drive around in, you're a ######.

Posted

That car just looks ugly

1 person likes this

Posted

Isn't he the same guy who got another Lambo towed for the the same reason or something earlier ? 

From what I understand vehicles belonging to the family are regularly impounded for illegal parking and other offences but it doesn't concern them because they are obscenely wealthy.

Posted

Had this been happening in the US I wonder how many posters would be crying about how the rich get away with murder and should have their money stolen by the Gov, instead of calling the privileged douchebag out for a douche 

Posted

Had this been happening in the US I wonder how many posters would be crying about how the rich get away with murder and should have their money stolen by the Gov, instead of calling the privileged douchebag out for a douche 

The rich in the US do get away with more than they should, it seems to be a lot easier to buy and sell the US justice system than it is over here. This is a positive thing for my culture, rather than venerating the rich they get called on their BS same as everyone else.

Posted

yea rich people! 

Posted

How fast could you drive it in London -- 30 mph ... ? :laugh:

Posted

How fast could you drive it in London -- 30 mph ... ? :laugh:

Sure, if you could find anywhere the traffic moved more than 10 :p