story prologue(untitled)

just something that been going around in my toughts for something.

these prologue is the only thing that finished. so.... any thoughts?

Life sucks?..

You know, I know it. Everyone knows. It doesn?t matter if your rich. Your still going to admit life sucks. Because there is always something that?s not right in your life, You wish you could change it. But it just too hard to get it the way you want it.

But for me, I found out my life really does suck. Especially when you find out you have a telepathic connection to another version of yourself in an alternate universe. So I go to sleep. I see all the crap that been going on in my others life. And then one day I get shot in a robbery and die. And at the same time in the alternate universe, I got shot and died but the paramedics were able to revive me and for some unknown magical stupid ass reason, instead of that version of me coming back to life. My conscience is transferred to that body and I wake up in a hospital in a world, that I don?t recognize, Married, a daughter, and alien allies.

Yes Aliens??

Yeah and you thought your life sucked.

• Like 1

Well, I'd probably start by learning to tell the difference between your and you're, among other things.

• Like 3

Interesting. Care to elaborate on the telepathic connection? How'd that happen?

As for life sucking, it can suck. I've recently seen a brighter side of life though.

that was Words spell correct. and basically a rough draft made in 5 minutes.

Well, I'd probably start by learning to tell the difference between your and you're, among other things.

• Like 1

I do mind.

If you're even thinking about writing something, more so as huge as a story, and expecting any meaningful answers, opinions and reviews then utmost care is necessary, required even. Rough drafts (which that thing isn't - it's a vague drabble post) that you didn't read through even once yourself before posting will only earn you cocaine pics and other mockery. And rightfully so.

Best half of this forum's conspiracy section contains better stories about aliens and other crackpot stuff and there's 50/50 it all has actually happened.

I do mind.

If you're even thinking about writing something, more so as huge as a story, and expecting any meaningful answers, opinions and reviews then utmost care is necessary, required even. Rough drafts (which that thing isn't - it a vague drabble post) that you didn't read through even once yourself before posting will only earn you cocaine pics and other mockery. And rightfully so.

:laugh:  made me laugh... so hard...

Oh! It's a story! I was in another world (figuratively speaking) when I first read this thread.

My question still stands, perhaps it will help with the story. Neobond's comment should certainly be considered as well if you're going to continue with the novel.

And now I know that it's a story, do you know where you're going with it? There's no wrong answer to that question, I would just be intrigued to know.

Show, don't tell!

Reads more like the blurb from the back of the book; would make more sense for the prologue to cover the protagonist first discovering this connection, with the robbery and body switch occurring in the first couple of chapters.