nevada testicles humongous growth surgery scrotal lymphedema

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 ZakO

ZakO

Neowinian

• 1,016 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:12

There is no way this man had sex before the operation, so he doesn't know what he's missing.

The 49-year-old couldn’t have sex and suffered from crippling pain from carrying around the testicles

Wesley, from Las Vegas, started suffering from the embarrassing deformity after he squashed his privates while asleep in June 2008.

He was 44 before developing the 'deformity' so I'm pretty sure he would know what he's missing.

#17 ozgeek

ozgeek

Neowinian Senior

• 7,951 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:33

He left it too long and now have to face the consequences. That one-incher is his concequence of leaving surgery out for too long.

This is why if you believe to have a issue with your body, see a doctor and not leave it until it's too late.

The faster the treatment is the higher chance that you will look the same as before after surgery.

But he shouldn't fret. If his testicles is working then they can "milk" him out and use his sperm.

#18 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:49

Damn that guy had some balls.

#19 +Frank B.

Frank B.

Member N° 1,302

• 23,138 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia Z2

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:51

Remember: It's not the size which matters, it's how you use it.

#20 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,389 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:06

"Dr Joel Gelman agreed to carry out the operation for free, which took a painstaking 13 hours to carry out."  from the article  ;)

After it grew to an immense size and caused additional irreparable damage. yeah, nice of him. Over here we prefer to fix such problem before they get this bad. 

Though I'm not sure why a small penis would be a reason why a woman wouldn't want to be with him as he claims in the article. if the woman loved him she would be with him anyway, and most women don't get penetration orgasms anyway so...

#21 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,886 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:07

Damn that guy had some balls.

:laugh:

Seriously... Walking around in agony all day, or a life with no sex. Sucks to be him

#22 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,389 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:08

He left it too long and now have to face the consequences. That one-incher is his concequence of leaving surgery out for too long.

This is why if you believe to have a issue with your body, see a doctor and not leave it until it's too late.

The faster the treatment is the higher chance that you will look the same as before after surgery.

But he shouldn't fret. If his testicles is working then they can "milk" him out and use his sperm.

He did see a doctor before it was to late, unfortunately he wasn't rich and lived in America. 

#23 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,092 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 14:39

:laugh:  Would this help ...

th?id=H.4833991037944898&pid=15.1&H=160&

#24 Raze

Raze

Mentally Compromised

• 4,137 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 19:31

Here s the original article - http://www.reviewjou...surgery?ref=533

1.  He did receive treatment for the condition early on. He did allow the surgeons to fix a hernia.

2.  He was receiving disability benefits.

3.  He refused surgery 3 times (all free), before finally allowing Dr. Melman to perform the surgery for free. 

4.  He waited nearly 3 years before deciding on the surgery. Nevada Medicaid would have paid for the surgery in early 2010.

5.  He refused to disclose how much money he managed to raise through his Facebook account or other sources.  Media reports indicate he did raise $8000 on a PayPal account he set up.

This man is not a victim of poor or costly medical care.  Help was available and offered early.

additional info - http://www.reviewjou...races-celebrity  and http://en.wikipedia....esley_Warren_Jr.

#25 arachnoid

arachnoid

Times a Ticking

• 3,217 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 20:09

He was on a UK program the other day and from the section I did see the state support was cut when they found out about his FB money and only continued once he had spent it on food and bills.From my perspective of the half hour or so I watched he seemed to be relishing in the notoriety it drew and had the drama  stated true or not, that he had previously declined surgery due to cost but accepted once the surgeon offered his services for free.

Either way he is now free to get on with his life and stop sponging off the tax payer.

#26 Darrian

Darrian

The Apathetic

• 2,481 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 20:18

I have to wonder what the size of his penis was before the surgery.  I don't understand why he blames the surgery; that wasn't the part they were cutting on.

#27 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• 6,536 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 30 June 2013 - 20:21

Here s the original article - http://www.reviewjou...surgery?ref=533

1.  He did receive treatment for the condition early on. He did allow the surgeons to fix a hernia.

2.  He was receiving disability benefits.

3.  He refused surgery 3 times (all free), before finally allowing Dr. Melman to perform the surgery for free. 

4.  He waited nearly 3 years before deciding on the surgery. Nevada Medicaid would have paid for the surgery in early 2010.

5.  He refused to disclose how much money he managed to raise through his Facebook account or other sources.  Media reports indicate he did raise $8000 on a PayPal account he set up.

This man is not a victim of poor or costly medical care.  Help was available and offered early.

additional info - http://www.reviewjou...races-celebrity  and http://en.wikipedia....esley_Warren_Jr.

you also have to consider he was in the media multiple times. he most likely would have never been given those offers if he wasn't

#28 Auditor

Auditor

Neowinian

• 1,082 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 20:35

Even with normal size... I don't have much sex either because  I am married. Things change when girlfriend becomes wife.

#29 Raze

Raze

Mentally Compromised

• 4,137 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 22:58

you also have to consider he was in the media multiple times. he most likely would have never been given those offers if he wasn't

The media exposure would have nothing to do with receiving Nevada Medicaid.  And the Dr. Oz offer was given if he signed exclusive rights to the show, and if he was having such pain and difficulty, well, I wouldn't have hesitated to accept the offer myself.  Heck any offer instead of playing the media hound for nearly 3 years.  :s

#30 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,161 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 30 June 2013 - 23:44

The media exposure would have nothing to do with receiving Nevada Medicaid.  And the Dr. Oz offer was given if he signed exclusive rights to the show, and if he was having such pain and difficulty, well, I wouldn't have hesitated to accept the offer myself.  Heck any offer instead of playing the media hound for nearly 3 years.  :s

Way to ruin it, you are not supposed to use logic and reason here, this is all about how "bad" our health system is, facts are not allowed