'Foul smell' from urinating postman

An Exeter postman faces disciplinary action after a city couple found him urinating outside their front door. :huh:

Luke Osborne, 27, and his partner Keyleigh Rawlings, 23, of Exe Street, say they suffered from the foul smell for months before discovering the culprit.

Then on Saturday Luke heard the post arrive at around 11am, quietly opened the front door ? and found a postman urinating against the wall outside.

Luke said: ?For months now my partner and I have been having to walk through urine on our front steps. I had to wash the steps down constantly as the smell was horrendous.?Keyleigh is expecting our baby tomorrow (mon) and it is just so unhealthy.

?The entrance to our flat is secluded with steps up to the front door.

?When I went out there he was, full frontal, relieving himself. I couldn?t believe it. This is the Royal Mail, they deliver in the Queen?s name and there he was relieving himself on my front step.

?I had thought at first it might be late night drunks, but then drunks don?t return to the same spot day after day to relieve themselves.

Luke said: ?I have complained to the Royal Mail?s Exeter depot and they say they will look into it.?

Royal Mail spokesperson Val Bodden said: ?Royal Mail expects the highest standards of behaviour from our people while out on deliveries and collections and this individual will now face internal disciplinary measures.?

source

Being honest i would have called the police

its a criminal act

I would have told him to urinate on my plants. Urine helps them grow. It's like federalize. You just have to water them afterwords to water down the urine so it doesn't burn the roots.

The baby and unhealthy thing is a bit over the top though, unless the postman was suffering from some unknown airborn killer virus that exits the body through urinal tract infections :p

The baby and unhealthy thing is a bit over the top though, unless the postman was suffering from some unknown airborn killer virus that exits the body through urinal tract infections :p

YpCSo0e.jpg