Photo

Do women get turned on when they see shirtless guys?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,472 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 14:26

Guys, I just saw a girl naked for the first time. Why does their no no place look different than my no no place?

I dunno, but be careful. It probably has teeth. Sharp ones.

#32 +fusi0n

fusi0n

The Crazy One

• 3,493 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S 64GB

Posted 03 July 2013 - 14:36

i kinda want to see some boobies now.. 

#33 OP DaDude

DaDude

Neowinian

• 1,171 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 18:18

The reason I bring up this topic is because I like to go shirtless at the park or when hiking in the summer. When it's 80+ degrees and I'm sweating like crazy, it helps to remove the shirt since it's much cooler with the shirt off and since I sweat a lot, it's no fun wearing a soaking wet T-shirt. So, when I walk out shirtless, I always wonder what girls think. Do they get turned on; do they not really take much notice; or are they disgusted? I'm no body builder with six pack abs, but I am slim. So, not sure what the ladies think.

#34 0sit0

0sit0

Live and let live

• 4,301 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 18:23

The reason I bring up this topic is because I like to go shirtless at the park or when hiking in the summer. When it's 80+ degrees and I'm sweating like crazy, it helps to remove the shirt since it's much cooler with the shirt off and since I sweat a lot, it's no fun wearing a soaking wet T-shirt. So, when I walk out shirtless, I always wonder what girls think. Do they get turned on; do they not really take much notice; or are they disgusted? I'm no body builder with six pack abs, but I am slim. So, not sure what the ladies think.

My guess is that it depends on the person watching. We are all different is not a question about women in general. You can have three women watching and one will probably love it, the other one will hate it and the other one will probably not even notice.

I would... but that wasn't the question.  :woot:

#35 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,472 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 17:02

I like looking at guys running shirtless. I wouldn't say it turns me on, but it does catch my eye ;)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!