Lightflow & some custome notifcations I created!

These are some custom Android Notifications I created for an app called "lightflow" for Android

included in the notification.zip are the following saying

1 new email has arrived

Facebook Chat Message

New Email

New Text Message

Shipping update (I created this one for use with the slice shipping tracking software) To use this one you do have to have something like the pro version of light flow which lets you edit notification sounds of certain applications.

Update 7/4/2013

Added

Aww somebody wants to be your friend

Face book friend request

Charge complete

Charging

Facebook invite

Low battery

No Signal

If anyone has any other custom messages they would like to have made, let me know I would love to record some more and add them to this thread. I just can't think of any to record at the moment.

notifications.zip

Oh lawd, you just replaced the AOL "You've got mail" on my phone..

Not happening. I have had that as my notification on my iPhone since my 3Gs. NOTHING will change that!

I wouldn't mind having them on my iPhone though.. Guess I need to convert them huh

did the app the guy recommend work for you?

Facebook notification sounds more serious than chat message :P holy crap awesome voice man!

yes the application work f****** greatyes

did the app the guy recommend work for you?

Facebook notification sounds more serious than chat message :p holy crap awesome voice man!

"aww somebody wants to be your friend" sounds like gay!

Well it's there if anyone wants it :D

If you could just record yourself saying every road name in the UK, then upload yourself as a downloadable voice pack for Google Maps, that'd be great.

• Like 1

Here ya go! :D

Oh dear! I have to listen to this, but will do later, at work :P 

Well since you are on a roll, how about finding that "uh oh" tone from ICQ circa 98-200 ?

Here ya go! :D

i was eating a cookie, now its all on the floor after i spat it out, lol ! funny joke man ova heer (NY accent) :D

I've been using the notifications since I posted them and I must stay they are so much fun. When I was at my parents house on the farm yesterday my phone was sitting on the kitchen table and all of the sudden said "No Signal"... HA!.

Then a few mins ago my phone sitting behind me said "Facebook notification" So on my desktop I went to Facebook to check it out. Then a min later it said "new email" ... and then I saw I had a response from a thread on Neowin!.

It's soooo much nicer to hear than some random ding that could be 1 of many different things.

• 1 month later...