I was thrown out of waterpark for wearing a bikini that was too sexy

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/07/missouri-water-park-boots-bikini-wearing-mom/

Watch the video, does that look like a g-string to you?

Hadn't watched the video, just noting that "ties" on the lower half mean nothing when it comes to thong, bikini bottom, or g-string, as evidenced by the pics you had replied to.

Hadn't watched the video, just noting that "ties" on the lower half mean nothing when it comes to thong, bikini bottom, or g-string, as evidenced by the pics you had replied to.

My wife has plenty, and none have ties.  So as I said, less likely.

Ok then the people that told her to leave need to be fired. That bathing suit looks no different from any other normal bikini's.

She showed too much cleavage.  I don't have a problem wit it, but some would.

They have a dress code at the community center:

Dress Code

• Facility visitors are expected to dress in appropriate attire for a family community center.

The problem here is that her breasts look like they are going to fall out.  She needs a slightly larger top and then they wouldn't have booted her.  Now if they are letting teens and 20-somethings get away with it, then yeah they need to be fired.

She showed too much cleavage.  I don't have a problem wit it, but some would.

They have a dress code at the community center:

Dress Code

• Facility visitors are expected to dress in appropriate attire for a family community center.
The problem here is that her breasts look like they are going to fall out.  She needs a slightly larger top and then they wouldn't have booted her.  Now if they are letting teens and 20-somethings get away with it, then yeah they need to be fired.
The top that I seen doesn't look like they're gonna fall out. She has big boobs but that doesn't mean they're gonna fall out.

The top that I seen doesn't look like they're gonna fall out. She has big boobs but that doesn't mean they're gonna fall out.

I've seen enough swimsuit malfunctions to know it can happen, especially on waterslides.

Besides, looking like and falling out are different.  There is a point of too much cleavage.  If there wasn't, people would go to water parks with stickers over their areolas and nipples.

I had my wife watch the video.  She thinks what she is wearing is fine, but that her top is too small.

I've seen enough swimsuit malfunctions to know it can happen, especially on waterslides.

Besides, looking like and falling out are different.  There is a point of too much cleavage.  If there wasn't, people would go to water parks with stickers over their areolas and nipples.

I had my wife watch the video.  She thinks what she is wearing is fine, but that her top is too small.

Well you are not the be all and end all of public opinion. I don't think its to small and there's a difference between what she was wearing and string bikini's and pasties...

I just wish we could have a thread where people didn't get all "HURR DURR MERICA SUX" or some stupid equivalent where we basically have dick measuring contests with one another. It's like we haven't grown up from the "my dad can beat up your dad" days, sheesh. :sleep2:

Anyway, I don't see why the lady had to be kicked out, but I'll be damned if I'm going to worry about her "freedoms" when many people elsewhere have much much less. First world problems...

• Like 1