What games and accessories did you pre-order with your Xbox One?

accessories i want for my console:

• Mouse. Let face it, some games are providing better gaming experiences when played using mouse than gamepad.
  • Light Gun, yeah too little games that actually utilize it, but i still want it anyway.

:s   Not sure if serious.

I think I read BF4 might have KB/M support on PS4

It seems like it would give some players an absurd advantage.

I think I read BF4 might have KB/M support on PS4

It seems like it would give some players an absurd advantage.

Probably.  Gamepad players do get a considerable amount of aim assistance by default from what I know.

I'd rather buy all my games for the new console if it wasn't for the KB/M issue. PC gaming has been a big hassle for me lately (not to mention the legacy concerns I've mentioned forty billion times...)

I'm still considering it.  The one friend I regularly play with online is probably staying on PC, though who knows?

[...] although I am confident that we will get game sharing back for people that dont want to remain in the stone ages, and dont shun innovation.

Fact remains, is that I wont buy a collectors edition of Watch_Dogs now, because the old system will require me to have the disc in when I want to play it. With the new system, it would just be bound to my acount, and I could install it from disk and never use it again. I am already afraid of the huge files ill have to download for digital delivery.

So you want to move the gaming industry forward but you don't look forward to the downloading files (which is the future anyway).

No I don't work for the Xbox team but anyone knows that the Xbox team didn't do much research before they decided to announce the ridiculous 24-hour check. It doesn't take a genius to code something like,

if (online) { 
   check();
} else { 
   disableAmazingNextGenFeatures();
}

You are the one who sounds like a whiner, not those people who actually had a reason to complain about something they didn't want. 

Anyway, I don't think Microsoft will let this die, this will probably come back but probably as an option, as it should have been since the beginning.