What the Hell Bing?

I don't see anyone mentioning it specifically, but you do have your own internet connection, right? Like one public IP for your computer, or maybe for all of your computers, but you're not somewhere that's sharing connections with anyone else are you? The only time I've ever gotten those prompts was when I was at work and apparently too many people using the same external IP were searching.

Nope. It's just me on this IP. But the problem seems to have sorted itself out. I haven't been prompted in a few days here. I cleaned my cache once more, and it seems to have subsided.

Anyone else getting harassed by Bing with constant CAPTCHAs? What the actual **** is this ****? :angry:

Hi,

I work in Bing. We did notice some issues and believe that we have fixed it. Can you confirm whether this is fixed for you please?

Thanks again for taking the time to report this issue. Hugely appreciate it.

Hi,

I work in Bing. We did notice some issues and believe that we have fixed it. Can you confirm whether this is fixed for you please?

It's since stopped since I cleared my cache a few times.

Hi,

My Bing is showing me a huge hippo when I try to search. Hippos are scary, any way to have something less frightening?

• Like 2

My Bing is showing me a huge hippo when I try to search. Hippos are scary, any way to have something less frightening?

Wait 24 hours. :laugh: