Will this card support a 64bit OS?

Just wondering if an ATI Rage 128 Pro PCI graphics card will support a 64bit OS...

image.php?productid=16335

Can't seem to find the information I need on the Internet.

my guess would be no, otherwise I stand corrected. They stopped making drivers for it in 2001, which indicates it may only be 32 bit orientated

Many 32-bit drivers as well as software work fine under 64-bit. So I can't see why it shouldn't.

FreeBSD, I'm just going to bite the bullet and assume it's not.

Intel lose again in my eyes with their crappy / weird design choices (D2500CC not supporting 64bit OS). I have my reasons I don't buy their crap anymore, really not sure why these boards praise them so much. AMD FTW again, guess I'll just have to wait for the x2150 to make a new pfSense machine.

Thanks for the help guys.

Might actually work with FreeBSD, the drivers tend to be generic so there's a better chance you can get it and Xorg to work ok 

Intel lose again in my eyes with their crappy / weird design choices (D2500CC not supporting 64bit OS). I have my reasons I don't buy their crap anymore, really not sure why these boards praise them so much. AMD FTW again, guess I'll just have to wait for the x2150 to make a new pfSense machine.

what the hell does Intel have to do with an ati rage card?

It does support 64 bit operating systems. Where did you find that bit of misinformation.

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=145648 - 64 Bit Arch linux installed. He also says both Debian x64 and Ubuntu x64 installed as well.

It does support 64 bit operating systems. Where did you find that bit of misinformation.

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=145648 - 64 Bit Arch linux installed. He also says both Debian x64 and Ubuntu x64 installed as well.

I was about to say the same thing. I have the most experience with Debian, which definitely has support for the ATI Rage 128 Pro, but most other Linux distros have the same support. Unfortunately I can't find any information on FreeBSD support, but it probably does not. Radeon graphics support in FreeBSD if far behind that of Linux and nearly non-existent in OpenBSD and NetBSD.