IE11 support

I opened a support ticket with IPS and the answer is basically "CKEditor is a 3rd party script and currently isn't compatible with IE11 so a fix can't be applied" I just wonder if they'll go on supporting the 3.x version now that they have released 4.

They did say they will monitor the situation and release a patch if CKEditor 3.x is updated. I'll have a look on their forums too, to see if there's already a workaround of sorts.

It's not perfect but quote/multiquote now (sort of) works in IE11

I will improve it in the next few days

This is great news. Thanks :)

It's not perfect but quote/multiquote now (sort of) works in IE11

I will improve it in the next few days

Indeed :woot:

Hello,

Posting in quick reply seems to be completely broken now....

Works fine here (using IE11 on Windows 8.1.)

Try to be a bit more descriptive with your post, are you using IE11 on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1?

What exactly happens?

Quoting, posting and edit post works fine in Windows 8.1, also trying upload image.

Quoting works but I can't paste text in unless I turn the editor off, though I think I was able to paste in at one point. 

Hello,

Quoting, posting and edit post works fine in Windows 8.1, also trying upload image.

Multiquoting does not work on IE 11/W7. Quick reply does not work either.

Hello,

This is another big glitch IE11 W7: I cant edit my posts. Just made a new thread, typo, hit edit and it says I do not have permission.

Right now IE 11 isn't supported under Windows 7, and although most functionality works now under IE11 Windows 8/8.1 there are issues there as well. It is being worked on. 

Do us a favour and stop reporting the exact same bug.