29 posts in this topic

Posted

^ I still avoid peeing where I could easily be seen ! :laugh:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Shocking story.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

lol, I ###### on a electric fence one and yes it will shock you.  Think I was 7 or 8.  Was out in the woods and had to go.  I'll never ###### on a fence again...


btw take two nails and a cup of water.  on each nail connect one to a bulb and the other to a battery.  Make sure to close the loop and connect the battery to the bulb also.   now just as is if the water is pure it shouldn't do anything.  now take a small amount of salt and put that in the water.  The light should work.  Leave it like that for about 5min and see what color the water is.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

This really depends...

Pure water itself does not conduct electricity. Conductivity of tap water and other "non-pure" waters depends on concentration and types of ions and other minerals and such. Water from a hose may not be conductive enough to transmit current through the flowing water and to the operator of the hose.

 

Urine on the other hand is loaded with ions, minerals, and other contaminents. Especially if one has been drinking at a bar for awhile and not consuming any water, his urine could be extremely conductive.

 

When I was in middle school, a fellow class member was shocked and severely injured (although not killed) when he decided to pee into the hand dryer...

I used to work in a tire shop and my brother who worked there to got a real kick out haveing me plug his grinder in after the cord was dipped in water, I wore rubber gloves soaked inside and out and rubber boots also soacked inside and out, I think I'm still alive but let me tell you water does conduct electricity. By the way your pi.. is some of the fmost impure water there is, and I doubt the Mythbusters pead on a third rail. I have watched the show a fair bit and I could debunk most of what they do. example useing pure water is not the same as peaing on anything electrical. Also try useing a skill saw in the rain and tell me water don't conduct electricty. How bad a shock you get depends on how much current is running through the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.