Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies First Look At Marvel's 'Agent Carter'

12 posts in this topic

n371.jpg

?First of all it?s a period piece. You have three fight scenes as opposed to Item 47, where we just had basically one action scene,? director Louis D?Esposito told EW about the latest Marvel one-shot. ?We had five days ? one more day than we did on Item 47 but I think it?s double in size. And also the visual style of it, that requires time. So there was pressure on us. I have people looking over my shoulder, looking at the watch saying, ?Come on, you?re costing us a lot of money!??

?Not everyone can be frozen in ice from that period,? D?Esposito jokingly continued. ?So it was: How do we tell another Hayley Atwell story? It?s a year since Cap plunged into the ocean. And in our mind, we said there?s a few SSR offices. If you want to relate it to now, it?s like the OSS, the precursor to the CIA. The SSR is the precursor to S.H.I.E.L.D. There?s some satellite offices in New York and right now their primary concern is getting Zodiac. Zodiac in the books has been many many different things. We just want you to know it?s deadly, it?s important, bad guys are guarding it, and it?s imperative she gets it.? The report further reveals that Dominic Cooper reprises his role as Howard Stark in the short film, which is likely why he's been hesitant about having an actual role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. And there's said to be other cameos in Agent Carter, but they've been kept under wraps.

0w9u.jpg

adny.jpg

2wi7.jpg

I'd prefer to see Captain America 2 where she's also alive and meet on that holy date!!!!! And they get married and have 3 lil captains and live happily ever after!.....

I'd prefer to see Captain America 2 where she's also alive and meet on that holy date!!!!! And they get married and have 3 lil captains and live happily ever after!.....

She's in Cap 2 but not that young :p

also, from the looks of it, Cap has moved on. 

also, from the looks of it, Cap has moved on.

When you don't age I don't blame him :shifty:

You just killed my hope!  :omg:  :cry: lol hahaha

I don't see why they don't do a time travel thingie and move her to the modern era. It is sci-fi after all. :D

Nah she's going to age gracefully ;)

Yeah, Cap has a newer hotter babe in the 2010's now! Meoooooow.