Steam Summer Sale 2013

It's easily worth that price, however the game is really hard at the start.

Which game?  Kerbal?  I'm sure it does. Its just that 10+$ purchases add up a lot quicker than 5$ and 3$ ones

Ohh Kerbal could be my first game i've bought in this sale.

Trying to work out if i'll ever play it.

I really enjoy it. At the start it might seem overly complicated, but you just need to follow a couple of guides online to get a working rocket going, and from there start exploring the solar system. :D

Also as Stetson said there is a demo that you can download to try out first. You've still got 21 hours until the deal is over so that should be plenty of time to give it a quick go.

Which game?  Kerbal?  I'm sure it does. Its just that 10+$ purchases add up a lot quicker than 5$ and 3$ ones

Oops no I meant the Witcher, I haven't tried Kerbal I'm also waiting for a lower price.

Oops no I meant the Witcher, I haven't tried Kerbal I'm also waiting for a lower price.

Ah okay.  Just bought witcher 2

So I'm a little confused, I saw this flow chart about Steam Sales from the first page - http://i.imgur.com/Pf3GCxA.png

The problem is, it doesn't seem accurate for the best price.

So XCom was $9.99, like 75% off, now it is back to $19.99 50% off, if the game doesn't get "Deal of the Day" then it'll still be $19.99 at the last day of the sale, so I should have bought it when it was $9.99

The chart above assumes the price of the game will stay down at $9.99 until the sale is finished. Was this chart accurate at one time but steam changed it policies or is the chart just totally wrong...

So  sale.flashI'm a little confused, I saw this flow chart about Steam Sales from the first page - http://i.imgur.com/Pf3GCxA.png

So XCom was $9.99, like 75% off, now it is back to $19.99 50% off, if the game doesn't get "Deal of the Day" then it'll still be $19.99 at the last day of the sale, so I should have bought it when it was $9.99

The chart above assumes the price of the game will stay down at $9.99 until the sale is finished. Was this chart accurate at one time but steam changed it policies or is the chart just totally wrong..

It means for non daily deal ones.  Like I got tl2 for 50%off.

Now its got a chance to be 75% with a flaah sale.  Daily deals = best deal.  But are only valid for 48 hours.

So I'm a little confused, I saw this flow chart about Steam Sales from the first page - http://i.imgur.com/Pf3GCxA.png

The chart above assumes the price of the game will stay down at $9.99 until the sale is finished. Was this chart accurate at one time but steam changed it policies or is the chart just totally wrong...

This is a more accurate image: http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx123/TheRallick/original.png

Basically if it is not the last day of the sale and the game is on sale for less than its normal sale price (which would mean it's a daily deal, flash sale or community choice sale) then buy it, if it is the last day of the sale, buy it anyway or it will go back up to full price.

The image you linked looks like it was made before the flash sale and community choice system.

Reus is deal tomorrow.

Torchlight 2 is 75% off for community choice (if it wins will be active 9pm EST).

This will probably match the same discount when it's a daily deal later in the week.

Torchlight II it is! 75% off. So it'll be $5. Best deal you'll be able to snag, will also be the historical low.

There's a free demo on their website if you want to check that out first:

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/download.php

I really enjoy it. At the start it might seem overly complicated, but you just need to follow a couple of guides online to get a working rocket going, and from there start exploring the solar system. :D

Also as Stetson said there is a demo that you can download to try out first. You've still got 21 hours until the deal is over so that should be plenty of time to give it a quick go.

I tried the demo a while back. That is why i'm on the fence about it.

Not because i didn't enjoy it. Just working out if i'll ever get round to playing it.

That being said, Kerbal will go up in price when it is finally out of early access. So i might as well pick it up now. SOLD.

I think the challenge now with the Steam sales is not to buy anything.

Hmm I'm not seeing today's sale...Anyone else?

Me neither, looks like regular steam page.  Also all the deals that were supposed to expire today still show up under the specials, except say 00:00:00:00 time left.

Max Payne 3: 6.24 pounds should convert to 10.36 AUD // 9.41USD - it is 12.49 AUD

Come one. How could it be that much of a difference?

Dust is an excellent.

If you like action rpgs, then give it a try. It is has excellent graphics, an awesome soundtrack and fun story.

Terraria is also worth getting. A big update is coming for it soon.

How much is Dishonored in north america ?

That's the last game i was planning to buy but i don't want to pay more than 10 USD.

How much is Dishonored in north america ?

That's the last game i was planning to buy but i don't want to pay more than 10 USD.

$10.19 in the US. I'm picking this game up.

Dust is an excellent.

If you like action rpgs, then give it a try. It is has excellent graphics, an awesome soundtrack and fun story.

I hadn't paid it any attention, so I went back and checked out the video. It actually looks pretty good. As soon as the store stops giving me error messages I'll grab it.

Max Payne 3: 6.24 pounds should convert to 10.36 AUD // 9.41USD - it is 12.49 AUD

Come one. How could it be that much of a difference?

Because of the shipping. Australia is far.

Wait ... D'oh!

Because of the shipping. Australia is far.

Wait ... D'oh!

lol. We always get screwed.