official

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#31 threetonesun

threetonesun

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 11 July 2013 - 18:49

Tomb raider reboot is at 50%, is there a posibility for the game to become 75% on the following days? that's perhaps the only game that I'm interested at the moment... (well, left for dead 1 and 2 at 75% are already with me)

I believe it will. Square-Enix games have taken deep discounts lately.

#32 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 11 July 2013 - 18:50

L4D2 (Again, no replay value, at least for single player, I don't think I'll see myself playing multiplayer much on this)

Remember L4D2 now has workshop support, and a lot of good SP campaigns are being released to the workshop

#33 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 July 2013 - 18:53

Anyone else having trouble accessing their gift inventory? I got a game I wanna send a friend, but the gift inventory doesn't load, just a black box....

#34 -Deleted-

-Deleted-

Neowinian

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:03

Anyone else having trouble accessing their gift inventory? I got a game I wanna send a friend, but the gift inventory doesn't load, just a black box....

Yeah I think for next hour or 2 the amount of people spamming it trying to buy the daily deals are just causing the servers to overload.  I found the steam website more responsive and purchased Hotline Miami on there and remotely downloaded. Works perfectly.

#35 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:11

I think they disabled it temporarily or something, does the same thing through the their website. And thanks Javic, I might buy L4D2 then with that, custom-made campaigns would add a lot of extra playtime and while I'm not looking for multiplayer games it definitely does have that feature when I get tired of the campaigns.

#36 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:17

Anyone else having trouble accessing their gift inventory?

Mine loaded fine but the problem I have is that I can't buy anything. I've tried to buy a couple of games several times now but received a message saying my payment was declined. At the moment I can't even view my cart. Once again Valve has demonstrated that it is incapable of preparing for these events, even though they know the amount of traffic to expect. Very annoying.

#37 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:24

Mine loaded fine but the problem I have is that I can't buy anything. I've tried to buy a couple of games several times now but received a message saying my payment was declined. At the moment I can't even view my cart. Once again Valve has demonstrated that it is incapable of preparing for these events, even though they know the amount of traffic to expect. Very annoying.

Odd, mine still won't load, haven't tried buying anything yet either.

As for L4D2....it seems the L4D Bundle is on sale for the same savings (75% off), making L4D2 $4.99, or the bundle for $7.49.....I'll probably go with the bundle since I never completed L4D in the first place (played it on a friends account) so I don't know the full story yet.

#38 francescob

francescob

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:26

Odd, mine still won't load, haven't tried buying anything yet either.

As for L4D2....it seems the L4D Bundle is on sale for the same savings (75% off), making L4D2 $4.99, or the bundle for $7.49.....I'll probably go with the bundle since I never completed L4D in the first place (played it on a friends account) so I don't know the full story yet.

Doesn't L4D2 now include all the L4D1 maps or is that just for L4D1 owners?

#39 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:32

Steam tells me there is an issue with my transaction and to contact Steam support. I click the support button and am presented with a page that won't load. Brilliant.  :rolleyes:

Oh, the joys of time limited sales.

#40 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:35

Steam tells me there is an issue with my transaction and to contact Steam support. I click the support button and am presented with a page that won't load. Brilliant.  :rolleyes:

Oh, the joys of time limited sales.

Exact same problem, after it declined my PayPal 6 times and 25 minutes later, it finally went through.

#41 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:39

Exact same problem, after it declined my PayPal 6 times and 25 minutes later, it finally went through.

Well, that's slightly reassuring. I was worried it might be an issue with my card, in which case I'd likely miss some of the offers.

#42 D!ABOL!C

D!ABOL!C

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: HTC One (M8) Android 4.4.3

Posted 11 July 2013 - 19:40

I hope Monaco goes on sale, it looks like a fun game to play.

#43 Slane

Slane

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 July 2013 - 20:11

Only one game I am hoping for to go on sale.. and that's Torchlight 2. 

Its 50. It'll probally go to 66 on a flash sale. That'll match the lowest it's ever been.

#44 Eric

Eric

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 13

Posted 11 July 2013 - 20:20

If you add games you want to your wishlist you'll get an e-mail if they go on a flash sale or daily deal. Otherwise you can just wait til the final day of the sale. :)

#45 Andre S.

Andre S.

Asik

• Tech Issues Solved: 14

Posted 11 July 2013 - 20:53

Oooh, I've been waiting for Bioshock: Infinite to go on sale for a while. 60$ is just too much money for a game unless I'm going to spend 200 hours on it, i.e. Starcraft 2 and... yeah, Starcraft 2.

Civ 5: with the new expansion set I might actually play it, but I think I'll wait for a real gold edition with all the expansions and the original to come out.