6 posts in this topic

Posted

A Massachusetts man is accused of holding a woman hostage for almost a week while he forced her to have sex with a dog, beat her and then repeatedly shot her up with heroin.

Justin Mustafa, 24, pleaded not guilty Monday to several assault-related charges in Falmouth District Court and remains held without bond, the Cape Cod Times reported.

A police report said Mustafa held the woman captive because he believed she was unfaithful while he was in jail.

The East Falmouth man had been sentenced in February 2012 to two years at the Barnstable County Correctional Facility on a charge of secretly filming his then-girlfriend while they had sex.

He was released early on probation. As part of his release, he is supposed to remain drug- and alcohol-free, and have no contact with the victim.

It

Posted

Her entire life will be based on and around these events having happened to her and her inability to forget that it did. That poor girl.

Posted

If I was her, I'd want to kill the guy.

Posted

I'm not even her and I'd consider offing him myself. What a total waste of skin :angry:

Posted

Someone needs to do the deed and get rid of that piece of filth.

Posted

The woodchipper's blades are going to need replacing soon.