massachusetts hostage correctional facility heroin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,048 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 00:06

A Massachusetts man is accused of holding a woman hostage for almost a week while he forced her to have sex with a dog, beat her and then repeatedly shot her up with heroin.

Justin Mustafa, 24, pleaded not guilty Monday to several assault-related charges in Falmouth District Court and remains held without bond, the Cape Cod Times reported.

A police report said Mustafa held the woman captive because he believed she was unfaithful while he was in jail.

The East Falmouth man had been sentenced in February 2012 to two years at the Barnstable County Correctional Facility on a charge of secretly filming his then-girlfriend while they had sex.

He was released early on probation. As part of his release, he is supposed to remain drug- and alcohol-free, and have no contact with the victim.

It’s unclear whether his ex-girlfriend is the person involved in the latest incident.

Among the charges against Mustafa are assault with intent to murder, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, bestiality and five counts of assault and battery with a hypodermic needle.

more

#2 Garnet H.

Garnet H.

astropheed

• 1,626 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 00:15

Her entire life will be based on and around these events having happened to her and her inability to forget that it did. That poor girl.

#3 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,048 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 00:19

If I was her, I'd want to kill the guy.

#4 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 16,912 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:56

I'm not even her and I'd consider offing him myself. What a total waste of skin :angry:

#5 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 00:54

Someone needs to do the deed and get rid of that piece of filth.

#6 Shiranui

Shiranui

Iconoclast

• 3,746 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:14

The woodchipper's blades are going to need replacing soon.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!