Nurse accused of sexually assaulting emergency room patients

PORTLAND, OR ?-  Portland police have arrested a 38-year-old registered nurse accused of sexually assaulting at least three women who sought treatment at the Legacy Emanuel Medical Center emergency room when the man worked there.

Police said Jeffrey McAllister was arrested Wednesday for investigation of two counts of first-degree rape and multiple counts of sex abuse.

The Oregonian reports the alleged assaults involved three patients in private rooms in the emergency room area between September 2012 and April.

Legacy personnel say McAllister was fired in April.

Hospital spokeswoman Amber Shoebridge says the hospital is cooperating with police.

Sgt. Pete Simpson says police are concerned there may be more victims.

Police say McAllister previously worked as a police officer in the Oregon communities of Beaverton and Seaside.

He was held on more than $2 million bail, with a court appearance scheduled Thursday.

source

post-37120-0-36213800-1373648234.jpg

:/ My first thought at reading the title was: "I wonder if she was hot".   then I scrolled down.. and it was a guy :(

• Like 3

:/ My first thought at reading the title was: "I wonder if she was hot".   then I scrolled down.. and it was a guy :(

It is never the hot ones :(

^ I wonder if the patients were female or ...

Uh... it says in the article YOU Posted..

Portland police have arrested a 38-year-old registered nurse accused of sexually assaulting at least three women who sought treatment at the Legacy Emanuel Medical Center emergency room when the man worked there.

These people find their way into positions of authority and work their trade.  Nurses, doctors, teachers, priests, policemen, etc.

The one thing about this tho'... is if I am in an emergency room I am NOT feeling well... sex or any kind of stimulation like that is generally at the bottom of the list... at least I think it would be.

My first thought after thinking it was a hot female nurse was, man, I wanna go to that ER... but then I saw it was a dude!!! What a ###### block!

Uh... it says in the article YOU Posted..

;) It also says,

Sgt. Pete Simpson says police are concerned there may be more victims.

i only clicked to see if she was ;( damn my stereo typing

• 2 weeks later...