Photo

George Zimmerman has been found not guilty!

george zimmerman

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#16 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 8,825 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:59

The anti-Zimmerman crowd waved bye-bye to the actual facts of the case long, long ago.

Well the awesome thing is now we have progressive leaders like Jesse Jackson urging violence over the verdict.

#17 heatlesssun

heatlesssun

Neowinian

• 277 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:03

He may be free, but actually he's not. Zimmerman is going to have be in hiding for the rest of his life. I wouldn't doubt for the least, they're people who are currently planning to kill him.

Sure there will be threats against his life but now that he is a poster child for the right wing media, he'll make tons of money and will be well protected. 

#18 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Neowinian Senior

• 3,642 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:03

Well the awesome thing is now we have progressive leaders like Jesse Jackson urging violence over the verdict.

Nothing new there.

#19 necroxd

necroxd

Neowinian

• 366 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:04

I don't buy it. The police officers told him not to follow the kid but yet he did and he killed him as a result. The kid was on his way home from the store carrying ice tea. I don't buy self defense for a minute.

911 operator is not a cop. Also you forgot the skittles.

#20 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 16,872 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:04

Big surprise - professional rabble rousers rabble rousing.

#21 OP Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Assistant Special Agent Chicken in charge

• 3,699 posts
  • Phone: Motorola MicroTAC Elite

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:06

I thought it was ridiculous this case was turned into a racial type thing. This was just a case of two persons who were in a death struggle like any other type of death struggle. I never looked at this case from a 1960s like stand point and I looked at this more like a 21st century stand point.  The whole racial thing in this case and in the media is 1960s-esque, which says race relations are still bad in the USA!

#22 heatlesssun

heatlesssun

Neowinian

• 277 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:13

Yes, its perfectly legal to verbally confront someone on the street. If they choose to violently attack you for doing so and threaten your life, you can shoot them in self defense. I really don't get why this is blowing people's minds so much.

But after this case, and being black, I think i have every right to believe that just a verbal confrontation of someone following me means my life is at serious risk. 

#23 Night Prowler

Night Prowler

Root Access

• 1,056 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:16

If this case would have been turned over to a grand jury in the first palace this case would have never have seen the inside of a court house. I hope Zimmerman sues the hell out of the state of Florida. There is a reason why there is a grand jury process and they simply bypassed that procedure so they could spend millions on a trial that ended in the same verdict that the grand jury would have came up with. Just pathetic...

#24 necroxd

necroxd

Neowinian

• 366 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:17

But after this case, and being black, I think i have every right to believe that just a verbal confrontation of someone following me means my life is at serious risk.

Only if you throw a punch and start slamming their head on the concrete then yeah it's open season on you.

#25 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 8,825 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:17

Who cares if you're black? Besides the media and the people out there who want to perpetuate racial division.

#26 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Neowinian Senior

• 3,642 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:19

Unless you have some sort of clinical disorder that forces you against your will to start bashing their head into concrete you should be okay.

#27 heatlesssun

heatlesssun

Neowinian

• 277 posts

Sorry, that's nonsense. The Martin family has long warned that they did not want violence and riots if the verdict was not in their favor. Please don't make up such stuff in a situation that is by it's nature volatile. 

#28 AWilliams87

AWilliams87

Neowinian

• 807 posts

MSNBC makes me giggle. If you intent to kill, you shoot one time? If anything, i'm surprised by the restraint Zimmerman had to shoot ONE time while being pounded by Trayvon for close to a minute. If he did intent to kill, he got damn lucky the one bullet and that little gun did the job.

#29 ACTIONpack

ACTIONpack

Graphic Designer

• 2,564 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile)

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:20

I can I know where to go if I want to play cop and kill someone. Zimmermann was looking for trouble and when he was losing the fight he use the gun. He should have at least got manslaughter for it.

Everyone should be afraid of this because you just need no witness to get away for killing someone.

#30 heatlesssun

heatlesssun

Neowinian

• 277 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:21

Only if you throw a punch and start slamming their head on the concrete then yeah it's open season on you.

By Zimmerman's account which was overstated. I'm a pretty big man, had I been Martin and slammed someone's head into concrete like he described, I'd have been the one on trail.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!