Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

17 posts in this topic

MV5BMTUzMzI2ODMxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA2

Cory Monteith, who played heart throb Finn Hudson in the Fox hit "Glee," was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room Saturday, Vancouver police said. He was 31.
Police said the cause of death was not immediately apparent, but they ruled out foul play.
Monteith spent time in rehab early this year, checking into a drug addiction treatment facility in April.
He had been frank about his struggles with substance abuse, telling Parade magazine in 2011 that he began using drugs at 13, and by 19 went into rehab after his mother and friends intervened.
Monteith had been on the musical comedy show since it began in 2009.
In 2011, he won a Teen Choice award for top actor in a comedy. The show's cast won a Screen Actors Guild award for an ensemble in a comedy the prior year.

That's really sad news, he was quite talented.  RIP.

RIP Finn Hudson :(

he was quite talented.

Said no-one ever. I'm sorry but Auto-Tune shouldn't be a replacement to casting people that can actually sing, especially not for a show about singing.

2 people like this

r.i.p cory

Said no-one ever. I'm sorry but Auto-Tune shouldn't be a replacement to casting people that can actually sing, especially not for a show about singing.

Wow you really don't know how not to be an ass, do you? The guy is dead, your personal feelings towards something not related to his death is unnecessary here

1 person likes this

Never really watched the show but I know my sisters loved him and the show....so RIP.

If a Canadian celeb was lost it should have been Bieber (while taking a leak in a janitor bucket) and not this fellow.

Aww I think you need a more dramatic thread title "Glee Actor Cory Monteith Dead at 31"

that hotel is quite nice. ive been to conferences there a few times.

im sorry was this a live show? When you watch Sci-Fi shows and there is a space scene with the sound of a spaceship flying past, do you get in a uproar and compian about that?

The guy seem to have his life on track sorry to hear. At most i feel for his family.

When you watch Sci-Fi shows and there is a space scene with the sound of a spaceship flying past, do you get in a uproar and compian about that?

My point was simply that it's not credible to call him "talented" when his singing had to be Auto-Tuned precisely because couldn't sing. Not that that diminishes from him as a person.

It sounds like he had a troubled upbringing and had difficulty getting back on track, which is always sad to hear. My point wasn't to be crass or disrespectful, so I apologise if it came across that way.

1 person likes this

My point was simply that it's not credible to call him "talented" when his singing had to be Auto-Tuned precisely because couldn't sing. Not that that diminishes from him as a person.

It sounds like he had a troubled upbringing and had difficulty getting back on track, which is always sad to hear. My point wasn't to be crass or disrespectful, so I apologise if it came across that way.

I always thought puckermen was a better singer.

Um question, have you heard him outside the TV Show, like in real life. You judging him based on a tvshow, for all we know he could of been a talented singer and the network auto tuned his voice. Dont judge a book by its cover?

Um question, have you heard him outside the TV Show, like in real life. You judging him based on a tvshow, for all we know he could of been a talented singer and the network auto tuned his voice. Dont judge a book by its cover?

Most artists can't sing without the use of auto tune.

Of course I'm judging him entirely as a celebrity, otherwise I wouldn't have even known he existed. As for the possibility that he was actually "a talented singer" and was hiding it, it has been openly acknowledged that he "couldn't sing".

The cause of actor Cory Monteith's death remained unclear Monday, and authorities in Canada said it could take several days before toxicology test results are in.

Vancouver police Sgt. Randy Fincham said there's nothing to indicate the "Glee" star's death was due to illicit drug use.

Monteith, 31, was found dead in his Vancouver, British Columbia, hotel room on Saturday, according to police, who have ruled out foul play.

Police said Monteith had been out with people earlier, but video and electronic records from the hotel indicated he returned to his room by himself early Saturday. He was believed to be alone when he died.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57593843/more-tests-needed-for-cause-of-cory-monteiths-death/

... he was quite talented ...

Best obituary ever.