Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

indie 'Grayson: Earth One' series premiere

7 posts in this topic

1373809924.jpg

Writer-director Hisonni Johnson (Fight Night Legacy) has taken a new approach to the origin story of one Richard Grayson, aka Nightwing, in his new series, Grayson: Earth One.  Bat-fans will see Grayson and other familiar characters re-imagined in a totally unique way with plenty of Easter eggs and cameos to boot.  You may have recognized Johnson?s name from his previous projects Olympia and Fight Night Legacy, but Grayson: Earth One is a great new small-scale effort in a world of big superhero movies. 

hmm. :ermm:

Having watched it... This is absolutely terrible.  It's like fanfic with $10 more budget than usual.  And what was with the chubby batman?

Having watched it... This is absolutely terrible.  It's like fanfic with $10 more budget than usual.  And what was with the chubby batman?

Yeah I posted to see what people thought, over at Collider the commenters said it was awesome :/

I think sometimes people want it to be good so they get blinded.  Moreover, yes I can see why certain SMALL audiences will find it a wet dream.

But it was terrible.

Never really been a fan of these type of things. They're also not doing any of the characters any justice the way they're portraying them etc.

My first thought when it showed Batman was the line from the movie:

"I'm not wearing hockey pants."

In this, he is. ROFL

Good comedy. That's about it.