'Edge of Tomorrow' Poster Released

You guys need to come to terms with the fact that Cruise sells and always has, this movies is going to make $100 million more with him in the lead role than with someone else.  The studio knows this and that's why he's getting the parts, also the fact that he produces as well means we get lots of movies made that otherwise wouldn't.

I love Cruise and I believe his acting is very good. Looking forward to this movie should be a good one!

I've warmed to him over the years. The Last Samurai was a turning point for me. I even liked him in Oblivion. I will probably watch this at some point and I will probably like it.

Is it a rule that any sci-fi movie has to have Tom Cruise as the leading role? Nothing against the guy, but I semi-jokingly referred to this movie being in the "Tom Cruise genre."

I've warmed to him over the years. The Last Samurai was a turning point for me. I even liked him in Oblivion. I will probably watch this at some point and I will probably like it.

Oblivion was a turning point for me and Jack Reacher was fun

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got anyone in mind?

Michael Fassbender. Anything is improved with Michael Fassbender. Put him on Pirates of the Caribbean and it will be on Cannes... almost. But yeah, Fassbender.