Apple

iphone-5-apple-store-sign.jpg?w=618

In what?s becoming a regular occurrence, an upcoming Apple product is reportedly facing manufacturing setbacks. Digitimes reports that ?poor yields of fingerprint-recognition chips and LCD driver ICs? are holding back production of the iPhone 5S, which will likely face supply shortages when it launches in the fall. Digitimes? sources say that Apple?s manufacturing partners should have started volume production of the fingerprint sensors by early July at the latest, but poor early yields have disrupted the company?s plans. Last year both the iPad mini and iPhone 5 similarly faced production woes that limited their early supplies when they first hit the market.

http://bgr.com/2013/07/16/iphone-5s-production-fingerprint-sensor/

New Iphone 5S,with new innovative and magical disappearing technology. Now,make the iphone hard to find. (crowd roaring). this changes everything,again...and again......and again.

New Iphone 5S,with new innovative and magical disappearing technology. Now,make the iphone hard to find. (crowd roaring). this changes everything,again...and again......and again.

Don't worry everyone is going to be buying the new Limia and other Windows Phones. 2013 is the year of the Windows Phone! /s

• Like 1

Why do people still fall for this stupidly simple sales technique. I've used it myself when I worked in that industry, but c'mon people it happens every damn time and everyone falls for it