Photo

Trayvon Martin a bigot ? Zimmerman gay ?

florida gay rapist limbaugh show drudge report

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,042 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 22:18

You might have thought the Trayvon Martin case was about race—that George Zimmerman thought the unarmed teenager was a criminal because he was black. Today, in certain corners of the Internet, you are wrong. It's Martin who was the true bigot. As Rush Limbaugh told listeners Tuesday, "Zimmerman got beat up because Trayvon thought he was gay."

In an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan on Monday night, Rachel Jeantel said she told Martin to run from George Zimmerman because he might be a rapist, during their phone call in the last minutes of Martin's life. "For every boy or every man who’s not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creeped out?" she said. This is not new. When Jeantel said the same thing in court in June, it didn't make much news—people were focused on her "creepy-ass cracker" description of Zimmerman instead of the rape angle. But now, it's the main story on the Drudge Report. Limbaugh spent a good part of his radio show talking about it. Lots of conservative blogs picked it up.

"JEANTEL WARNED ZIMMERMAN COULD BE GAY RAPIST" Drudge declared. "Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation. She explained to CNN's Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman—could be a gay rapist!" Drudge headlined .

more

#2 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 17,847 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 22:32

Thats it..I have lost all faith in humanity.

#3 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,750 posts
  • OS: Digita Storm Bolt, Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/Media Center Pack, Server 2k12 - Core i7 3770K/16GB DDR3/OCZ Vector 256GB/Gigabyte GTX 760
  • Phone: HTC One 64GB

Posted 16 July 2013 - 22:45

ROFLMAO, only in America. The sad part is, the type of people that listen to those people, believe that and don't have the intelligence to find it hilarious the moment their brains process it.

The left has Sharpton and Jackson, who aren't nearly "that" bad, to me, the right has Limbaugh, Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly, all way way over the top (the way their base likes it. My question is, when are Hispanics going to get their media nut jobs?

I guess that's not a good question since Hispanics, Americans, are on the left or right like everyone else.

#4 Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Assistant Special Agent Chicken in charge

• 3,699 posts
  • Phone: Motorola MicroTAC Elite

Or maybe Zimmerman was beat up because Trayvon saw Zimmerman as a terrorist or saw him as a Muslim extremist. 

#5 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• 7,963 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

lol Piers Morgan. Never misses an opportunity to remind us all how much of a true piece of garbage he is.

#6 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,750 posts
  • OS: Digita Storm Bolt, Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/Media Center Pack, Server 2k12 - Core i7 3770K/16GB DDR3/OCZ Vector 256GB/Gigabyte GTX 760

Posted 16 July 2013 - 22:47

Or maybe Zimmerman was beat up because Trayvon saw Zimmerman as a terrorist or saw him as a Muslim extremist. 

Based on Trayvon's thuggery, he might have thought Zimmerman was in the Mexican Cartel. smh.

lol Piers Morgan. Never misses an opportunity to remind us all how much of a true piece of garbage he is.

I wonder if these guys are really that nuts, or just laugh their way to the bank.

#7 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• 7,963 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:03

idk, Piers seems pretty deranged and clueless sometimes. I completely believe it is possible they believe the ###### they spew.

#8 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,042 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:09

If Martin thought Zimmerman was gay, the beating makes more sense.

Homophobia runs high here.

#9 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,750 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:35

If Martin thought Zimmerman was gay, the beating makes more sense.

Homophobia runs high here.

You do know Trayvon didn't call him a rapist, the girl he was talking to did. It was the last thing on her mind that it was a mugger, they're clearly in a poorish area. So it makes sense a woman thinks a creepy ass cracker just following a teen may be a pervert or rapist. I'm told men raping children isn't about sexual orientation, but who knows. I mean, they say the Catholic priests aren't gay, just hard up. Anyway, that crossed her mind before the thought that it might be someone stalking you for the opportunity to kill you.

These new attempts by the media to use this to stoke the fringe and boost their ratings is quite pathetic.

#10 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:41

You do know Trayvon didn't call him a rapist, the girl he was talking to did. It was the last thing on her mind that it was a mugger, they're clearly in a poorish area. So it makes sense a woman thinks a creepy ass cracker just following a teen may be a pervert or rapist. I'm told men raping children isn't about sexual orientation, but who knows. I mean, they say the Catholic priests aren't gay, just hard up. Anyway, that crossed her mind before the thought that it might be someone stalking you for the opportunity to kill you.

These new attempts by the media to use this to stoke the fringe and boost their ratings is quite pathetic.

And you have now shown the issue with this entire case and the medias involvement. While he was part white, he was hispanic and if you look at any picture of him, you see that. Stop getting your information from tv please.

Also, calling him a "creepy ass cracker" shows your racism. Well, atleast if you are white, otherwise it doesn't since that isn't possable according to US law.

#11 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

• 12,143 posts
  • Phone: I need a new one. Gibe moni plos

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:43

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a mexican white jew.

#12 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,134 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:45

what surprised me was, the Eric holder DOJ used taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests. what a crock of Sh*&! Obama and holder are the racists perpetuating this nonsense.

Also they are pushing this belief that being black, you can do no wrong.

I'm so sad at the fact that the blacks pushing this belief are urinating ALL OVER the Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy... what a shame. he was a great man

#13 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Neowinian Senior

• 3,653 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:45

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a mexican white jew.

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a white KKK member who was out hunting black people for sport when he gunned down sweet precious little baby Trayvon in cold blood.

#14 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:47

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a white KKK member who was out hunting black people for sport when he gunned down sweet precious little baby Trayvon in cold blood.

and according to the picture, Trayvon was a 17 year old stuck in a 10 year olds body. You can't forget that part.

#15 +Phouchg

Phouchg

Random Oracle

• 5,564 posts
  • Phone: SQNY D5503

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:47

I sign for this. An upstanding American citizen* fighting bravely to protect the flourishing nation and establishment from any and all ill-wishing perpetrators, foreign and domestic. And, regratabbly as f*, loo... sorry, losing this selfless struggle. But he won't be forgotten. By media, at any rate. Let's bow our heads into the monitors for a second.

* - well, let's award it posthumously

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!