Photo

Trayvon Martin a bigot ? Zimmerman gay ?

florida gay rapist limbaugh show drudge report

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,750 posts
  • OS: Digita Storm Bolt, Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/Media Center Pack, Server 2k12 - Core i7 3770K/16GB DDR3/OCZ Vector 256GB/Gigabyte GTX 760
  • Phone: HTC One 64GB

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:49

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a mexican white jew.

First I've heard of Jewish heritage.

And you have now shown the issue with this entire case and the medias involvement. While he was part white, he was hispanic and if you look at any picture of him, you see that. Stop getting your information from tv please.

Also, calling him a "creepy ass cracker" shows your racism. Well, atleast if you are white, otherwise it doesn't since that isn't possable according to US law.

It's is almost impossible to discriminate against whites at an institutional level, discrimination and racism are 2 different things. Whether or not calling him crazy ass cracker is racist is debatable as their is no history of hatred behind the word. It's just something made up to have something to call white people back. It is offensive for sure.

As for Zimmerman as you say he was part white, and part Hispanic. Unless you assert any Hispanic makes you only that? BTW, Hispanic is Caucasian. Not that it matters, it's just a fact.

#17 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,887 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:50

Christ, the complete and utter idiocy of some people is unbelievable.

If some douche started following me in a car I'd be bloody scared as well, it has been a thing some rapists have done. It doesn't make me homophobic, it doesn't make me bigoted, it makes me SCARED.

Jesus...

#18 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,750 posts
  • OS: Digita Storm Bolt, Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/Media Center Pack, Server 2k12 - Core i7 3770K/16GB DDR3/OCZ Vector 256GB/Gigabyte GTX 760

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:55

what surprised me was, the Eric holder DOJ used taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests. what a crock of Sh*&! Obama and holder are the racists perpetuating this nonsense.

Also they are pushing this belief that being black, you can do no wrong.

I'm so sad at the fact that the blacks pushing this belief are urinating ALL OVER the Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy... what a shame. he was a great man

Really, I haven't heard that. That would be misuse of the DOJ.

Edit: OMG. I had to look into this one using  taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests would have been plain wrong. Only that's not what happened.

"The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012"

“to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”

The assistance is to the local police and helping law enforcement manage the protests. This country has a history and this type of assistance to law enforcement is common. They have done the same to protect citizens in areas where Neo Nazis have rallys when the community doesn't want them there. They did not fund the marches or encourage them.

And those snips were from a conservative blog, who of course tried to spin it and racialize it.

Does anyone in America actually get an education when they go to school anymore. Is anyone actually capable of reading and comprehending? Are we really that much of TV Sheep, we can't even thing straight? Holy **** man!

Have you seen the incarceration statistics for blacks in this country and DC? I don't think anyone believes or is trying to make anyone believe that being black you can do no wrong. The realities fly in the face of that assertion.

Christ, the complete and utter idiocy of some people is unbelievable.

If some douche started following me in a car I'd be bloody scared as well, it has been a thing some rapists have done. It doesn't make me homophobic, it doesn't make me bigoted, it makes me SCARED.

Jesus...

This issue will be milked for long time by the fringe.

and according to the picture, Trayvon was a 17 year old stuck in a 10 year olds body. You can't forget that part.

Now it's not fun anymore. :/

#19 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:58

It's is almost impossible to discriminate against whites at an institutional level, discrimination and racism are 2 different things. Whether or not calling him cracker as cracker is racist is debatable as their is no history of hatred behind the word. It's just something made up to have something to call white people back. It is offensive for sure.

Racism leads to discrimination and it is not impossible to discriminate against whites. It happens on a daily basis. Try applying at a low income business like a fast food chain. Those places will always hire minorities first. I had it happen to me at Taco Bell. I knew everyone at the store. The manager told me that my application and one other got sent up the chain and the other was selected because they needed more minorities. This was a store where no whites worked. It is called reverse discrimination and law makers are scrambling to figure out what to do about it. Claiming that you cant discriminate against whites is sheer ignorance.

The fact that you think a word that is specific for white people and is used to demean them isn't racist worries me.

#20 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,133 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:00

You do know Trayvon didn't call him a rapist, the girl he was talking to did. It was the last thing on her mind that it was a mugger, they're clearly in a poorish area. So it makes sense a woman thinks a creepy ass cracker just following a teen may be a pervert or rapist.

Rachel Jeantel said she told Martin to run from George Zimmerman because he might be a rapist ...

#21 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,750 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:11

Racism leads to discrimination and it is not impossible to discriminate against whites. It happens on a daily basis. Try applying at a low income business like a fast food chain. Those places will always hire minorities first. I had it happen to me at Taco Bell. I knew everyone at the store. The manager told me that my application and one other got sent up the chain and the other was selected because they needed more minorities. This was a store where no whites worked. It is called reverse discrimination and law makers are scrambling to figure out what to do about it. Claiming that you cant discriminate against whites is sheer ignorance.

The fact that you think a word that is specific for white people and is used to demean them isn't racist worries me.

Racism "can" and "often" leads to discrimination. But not always. And of course it's possible to discriminate against whites. I should have qualified, it's virtually impossible for blacks to discriminate against whites, especially at an institutional level because they have no power and don't own enough institutions.

I live in the Midwest and fast food chain makeup mirrors the surrounding community and the makeup of the population. Here it is predominantly white, then Hispanic, then black.

The scenario you gave is 1) rare, and 2) not racial discrimination if the people hiring were not an opposite race. What you're talking about are quotas which 1) are rare, and 2) if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

Regarding cracker, I said it was offensive. And it's offensive because you know the person saying it, wants to offend you, not that there's any historical hatred or meaning behind it. Is it racist? I don't now. It's like rap music using the "n" word, not the same as say a skinhead using it. I know there are always debates about this. See, there is a history of slavery, hatred, rape, murder etc. behind that "n" word when used in that manner. There's nothing behind "cracker." It's demeaning because it was made up just to be demeaning to have something to say, a name to call white people? You can never duplicate the hatred or history, but it's something I guess. That's the point I was making. It's a good thing it can't have all that behind it. We have enough of that in our history.

#22 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,133 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:20

^ I suppose cracker upsets some people -- but it only makes me laugh. ;)

#23 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:23

The scenario you gave is 1) rare, and 2) not racial discrimination if the people hiring were not an opposite race. What you're talking about are quotas which 1) are rare, and 2) if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

By definition, any situation that results in one person being hired over another because of race IS discrimination. Look up what reverse discrimination is. Entire articles and books starting to cover the need to reform the equality laws. I was no hired because I was white. That is what it comes down to. However, if I were to take that to court, I would lose because I am white. Currently the law is written in such a way that discrimination and hate crimes against whites are not crimes at all.

#24 dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

• 10,031 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:24

Speak for yourself! :laugh:

Nah, I actually appreciate all the humor you guys have brought here, by making a point to how crazy both the media and some people on this site are making this issue out to be. It's just a media frenzy, and many are buying into all of it.

#25 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 8,927 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:26

I think Zimmerman just wanted Trayvon's Skittles and they got in a fight over that.

#26 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:27

I think Zimmerman just wanted Trayvon's Skittles and they got in a fight over that.

Nah it was the purple drank.(who knows the reference)

#27 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,164 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:31

Really, I haven't heard that. That would be misuse of the DOJ.

Edit: OMG. I had to look into this one using  taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests would have been plain wrong. Only that's not what happened.

"The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012"

“to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”

The assistance is to the local police and helping law enforcement manage the protests. This country has a history and this type of assistance to law enforcement is common. They have done the same to protect citizens in areas where Neo Nazis have rallys when the community doesn't want them there. They did not fund the marches or encourage them.

And those snips were from a conservative blog, who of course tried to spin it and racialize it.

Does anyone in America actually get an education when they go to school anymore. Is anyone actually capable of reading and comprehending? Are we really that much of TV Sheep, we can't even thing straight? Holy **** man!

Have you seen the incarceration statistics for blacks in this country and DC? I don't think anyone believes or is trying to make anyone believe that being black you can do no wrong. The realities fly in the face of that assertion.

This issue will be milked for long time by the fringe.

Here's the article on Eric Holder who used American tax dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2YfxovzGE

#28 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,750 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:35

By definition, any situation that results in one person being hired over another because of race IS discrimination. Look up what reverse discrimination is. Entire articles and books starting to cover the need to reform the equality laws. I was no hired because I was white. That is what it comes down to. However, if I were to take that to court, I would lose because I am white. Currently the law is written in such a way that discrimination and hate crimes against whites are not crimes at all.

You may be right on the "definition" or one of many definitions. And I feel your pain. But it is difficult because "if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

With regards to hate crimes, I absolutely do not agree one iota with what you said. If a black person commits a crime against a white person and says demeaning racial comments, I believe they absolutely will be charged with a hate crime. The simple fact of the matter is blacks don't really do that. And they don't walk around hating white people much. Just doesn't happen. Sure some are angry, but most are busy struggling against poverty and crime. The same black people you are scared of, black people are scared of too.

Even white on black or crimes against homosexuals or any protected group there has to be evidence that it was motivated by racial hatred. Such as killing as a ritual to join a neo Nazi group or biker gain brandishing swastika tattoos.  Or yelling kill the f*g or cut his balls off he wants to be a girl anyway when committing violence against a homosexual.

Many people write books on many things if there's an audience that wants to hear it. It sells. Ann Coulter writes and sells many books. You think she cares about the people that thinks she's nutz?

Speak for yourself! :laugh:

Nah, I actually appreciate all the humor you guys have brought here, by making a point to how crazy both the media and some people on this site are making this issue out to be. It's just a media frenzy, and many are buying into all of it.

It's good to talk and laugh about these things. We don't often realize, people rarely talk "to" the people they're talking "about." Of course with emotional and controversial topics there comes a point, sooner rather than later depending on the personalities, beliefs, upbringing, etc., when it ceases to be productive :D

Based on watching her testimony, since I couldn't actually understand the uber ebonics, Jenteal was warning Trayvon that Zimmerman had a gun, but he thought she was saying why don't you run?

I'm ashamed, I'm leaving now.

#29 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:39

You may be right on the "definition" or one of many definitions. And I feel your pain. But it is difficult because "if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

With regards to hate crimes, I absolutely do not agree one iota with what you said. If a black person commits a crime against a white person and says demeaning racial comments, I believe they absolutely will be charged with a hate crime. The simple fact of the matter is blacks don't really do that. And they don't walk around hating white people much. Just doesn't happen. Sure some are angry, but most are busy struggling against poverty and crime. The same black people you are scared of, black people are scared of too.

Even white on black or crimes against homosexuals or any protected group there has to be evidence that it was motivated by racial hatred. Such as killing as a ritual to join a neo Nazi group or biker gain brandishing swastika tattoos.  Or yelling kill the f*g or cut his balls off he wants to be a girl anyway when committing violence against a homosexual.

Many people write books on many things if there's an audience that wants to hear it. It sells. Ann Coulter writes and sells many books. You think she cares about the people that thinks she's nutz?

Where do you live where racism doesn't seem to be a thing? When a black man kills someone a white man, nobody thinks twice. When a white man, or in this case, someone people just think is white kills a black man, all of a sudden it is a hate crime.

Don't argue that because one write is nuts that all are. Reverse descrimination is why the equality laws are being reviewed and changed right now. That is why affirmative action has been laxed. In the 90s, reverse descrimination lawsuites doubled and can end up in multimillion dollar lawsuits. This is something that is actually going on and is real. My case is an example of it.

#30 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

• 1,260 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 00:40

Trayvon was a mean, LEAN homophobic machine.

Many won't get this. :D