Trayvon Martin a bigot ? Zimmerman gay ?

Really, I haven't heard that. That would be misuse of the DOJ.

Edit: OMG. I had to look into this one using  taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests would have been plain wrong. Only that's not what happened.

"The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012"

?to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.?

The assistance is to the local police and helping law enforcement manage the protests. This country has a history and this type of assistance to law enforcement is common. They have done the same to protect citizens in areas where Neo Nazis have rallys when the community doesn't want them there. They did not fund the marches or encourage them.

And those snips were from a conservative blog, who of course tried to spin it and racialize it.

Does anyone in America actually get an education when they go to school anymore. Is anyone actually capable of reading and comprehending? Are we really that much of TV Sheep, we can't even thing straight? Holy **** man!

Have you seen the incarceration statistics for blacks in this country and DC? I don't think anyone believes or is trying to make anyone believe that being black you can do no wrong. The realities fly in the face of that assertion.

This issue will be milked for long time by the fringe.

Now it's not fun anymore. :/

Here's the article on Eric Holder who used American tax dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/doj-provided-security-for-anti-zimmerman-protests/#ixzz2YfxovzGE

By definition, any situation that results in one person being hired over another because of race IS discrimination. Look up what reverse discrimination is. Entire articles and books starting to cover the need to reform the equality laws. I was no hired because I was white. That is what it comes down to. However, if I were to take that to court, I would lose because I am white. Currently the law is written in such a way that discrimination and hate crimes against whites are not crimes at all.

You may be right on the "definition" or one of many definitions. And I feel your pain. But it is difficult because "if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

With regards to hate crimes, I absolutely do not agree one iota with what you said. If a black person commits a crime against a white person and says demeaning racial comments, I believe they absolutely will be charged with a hate crime. The simple fact of the matter is blacks don't really do that. And they don't walk around hating white people much. Just doesn't happen. Sure some are angry, but most are busy struggling against poverty and crime. The same black people you are scared of, black people are scared of too.

Even white on black or crimes against homosexuals or any protected group there has to be evidence that it was motivated by racial hatred. Such as killing as a ritual to join a neo Nazi group or biker gain brandishing swastika tattoos.  Or yelling kill the f*g or cut his balls off he wants to be a girl anyway when committing violence against a homosexual.

Many people write books on many things if there's an audience that wants to hear it. It sells. Ann Coulter writes and sells many books. You think she cares about the people that thinks she's nutz?

Speak for yourself! :laugh:

Nah, I actually appreciate all the humor you guys have brought here, by making a point to how crazy both the media and some people on this site are making this issue out to be. It's just a media frenzy, and many are buying into all of it.

It's good to talk and laugh about these things. We don't often realize, people rarely talk "to" the people they're talking "about." Of course with emotional and controversial topics there comes a point, sooner rather than later depending on the personalities, beliefs, upbringing, etc., when it ceases to be productive :D

I think Zimmerman just wanted Trayvon's Skittles and they got in a fight over that.

Based on watching her testimony, since I couldn't actually understand the uber ebonics, Jenteal was warning Trayvon that Zimmerman had a gun, but he thought she was saying why don't you run?

I'm ashamed, I'm leaving now.

You may be right on the "definition" or one of many definitions. And I feel your pain. But it is difficult because "if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

With regards to hate crimes, I absolutely do not agree one iota with what you said. If a black person commits a crime against a white person and says demeaning racial comments, I believe they absolutely will be charged with a hate crime. The simple fact of the matter is blacks don't really do that. And they don't walk around hating white people much. Just doesn't happen. Sure some are angry, but most are busy struggling against poverty and crime. The same black people you are scared of, black people are scared of too.

Even white on black or crimes against homosexuals or any protected group there has to be evidence that it was motivated by racial hatred. Such as killing as a ritual to join a neo Nazi group or biker gain brandishing swastika tattoos.  Or yelling kill the f*g or cut his balls off he wants to be a girl anyway when committing violence against a homosexual.

Many people write books on many things if there's an audience that wants to hear it. It sells. Ann Coulter writes and sells many books. You think she cares about the people that thinks she's nutz?

Where do you live where racism doesn't seem to be a thing? When a black man kills someone a white man, nobody thinks twice. When a white man, or in this case, someone people just think is white kills a black man, all of a sudden it is a hate crime.

Don't argue that because one write is nuts that all are. Reverse descrimination is why the equality laws are being reviewed and changed right now. That is why affirmative action has been laxed. In the 90s, reverse descrimination lawsuites doubled and can end up in multimillion dollar lawsuits. This is something that is actually going on and is real. My case is an example of it.

Here's the article on Eric Holder who used American tax dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/doj-provided-security-for-anti-zimmerman-protests/#ixzz2YfxovzGE

I saw this before exiting so:

That doesn't change my thoughts it reinforces them. And if the intention is to express a belief that DOJ resources were misused, what does this have to do with it:

Sharpton, who promoted the Tawana Brawley hoax in the 1980s and in 1995 led a protest against the ?white interloper? owner of a Harlem clothing store that ended in a deadly shooting rampage at the store, was a featured speaker at the March 31 rally, called ?The March for Trayvon Martin,? where he advocated for Zimmerman?s prosecution.

The funny thing about Sharpton though, is he holds no office, no one has proclaimed him a leader other than Fox news and I believe more white people than black people take him seriously. He's like the black version of Rush Limbaugh.

My thoughts on his involvement here is, OK, so Trayvon got shot. The ****ed up Florida law mandates acquittal, so the jury chose to follow that in this case. Case over. Yet, a Black person kills a black person damn near every day, where's Sharpton then? If it won't bring cameras and $$$ somehow, he's not interested. That's what he is.

Trayvon was a mean, LEAN homophobic machine.

Many won't get this. :D

the reason he went to buy Skittles? :laugh:

Anyways, the American nation want's blood; not justice, not truth but blood.

Where do you live where racism doesn't seem to be a thing? When a black man kills someone a white man, nobody thinks twice. When a white man, or in this case, someone people just think is white kills a black man, all of a sudden it is a hate crime.

Don't argue that because one write is nuts that all are. Reverse descrimination is why the equality laws are being reviewed and changed right now. That is why affirmative action has been laxed. In the 90s, reverse descrimination lawsuites doubled and can end up in multimillion dollar lawsuits. This is something that is actually going on and is real. My case is an example of it.

You have to define racism being a big thing. It's not a part of daily life. I guarantee you if a Black man killed a white person screaming black power, you'd hear about it and see him charged with a hate crime.

Zimmerman was not charged with a hate crime, and to my knowledge that hasn't been an issue.

I argued that Ann Coulter is nuts and books on it, don't make it necessarily a national issue. Affirmative action was never really "strong" and it has been laxed or eliminated in many places because we live in a democracy and the majority voted it out.

Reverse discrimination doubling, when you account for fraud, mischaracterization, and the small number to begin with is just a fact. Discrimination against minorities, gays, women, disabled, even religion far outweigh it.

My only real response to reverse discrimination being a significant issue: "if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%."

It's wrong when it happens ...

Trayvon was a mean, LEAN homophobic machine.

Many won't get this. :D

He needed to be shot for wearing those skinny khakis. After seeing those .... well I'll just say Thug is "not" what came to mind. I gotta quit these threads on this. Just ain't right.

You have to define racism being a big thing. It's not a part of daily life. I guarantee you if a Black man killed a white person screaming black power, you'd hear about it and see him charged with a hate crime.

Zimmerman was not charged with a hate crime.

I argued that Ann Coulter is nuts and books on it, don't make it necessarily a national issue. Affirmative action was never really "strong" and it has been laxed or eliminated in many places because we live in a democracy and the majority voted it out.

Reverse discrimination doubling, when you account for fraud, mischaracterization, and the small number to begin with is just a fact. Discrimination against minorities, gays, women, disabled, even religion far outweigh it.

My only real response to reverse discrimination being a significant issue: "if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%."

It's wrong when it happens ...

The justice department is now going after Zimmerman for hate crimes.

Nobody claimed that reverse discriminiation is bigger than discrimination so don't put up a strawman. You are arguing that we shouldn't make laws against reverse discrimination. You are aruging that because reverse discrimination isn't as big as discrimination against minorities, it is perfect moral and legal to discriminate against whites. You are ignoring the reality of the situation that the laws only protect minorities from discrimination and hate crimes and give anything directed at whites a season pass.

We have a "white man" being investigated for hate crimes because he killed a black man and was found not guilty. If that same thing happened to a black man who killed a white man, every single racist driven organization like the NAACP would be crying foul.

Did you know there is a Miss Black USA. It's not racist though that only blacks can be in. Did you know its illegal for a Miss White USA to exist? Did you know we have black only scholarships that have exactly one requirement. Be black. Now read this event: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/15/whites-only-scholarship-challenged/2164815/

Our equality laws have made it so that racism and discrimation against whites is not possible. It is not possible under United States law to commit a hate crime against anyone unless they are a minority.

where do people come up with this crap. she never said anything about gay rapist.

I saw this before exiting so:

That doesn't change my thoughts it reinforces them. And if the intention is to express a belief that DOJ resources were misused, what does this have to do with it:

Sharpton, who promoted the Tawana Brawley hoax in the 1980s and in 1995 led a protest against the ?white interloper? owner of a Harlem clothing store that ended in a deadly shooting rampage at the store, was a featured speaker at the March 31 rally, called ?The March for Trayvon Martin,? where he advocated for Zimmerman?s prosecution.

The funny thing about Sharpton though, is he holds no office, no one has proclaimed him a leader other than Fox news and I believe more white people than black people take him seriously. He's like the black version of Rush Limbaugh.

My thoughts on his involvement here is, OK, so Trayvon got shot. The ****ed up Florida law mandates acquittal, so the jury chose to follow that in this case. Case over. Yet, a Black person kills a black person damn near every day, where's Sharpton then? If it won't bring cameras and $$$ somehow, he's not interested. That's what he is.

Alot since it proves that the DOJ and gov had a hand in forming so called anti zimmerman views. i believe the judge was being heavily leaned on by the DOJ/Obama admin to get some sort of conviction. that judge was waaaaaaaay out of line asking if zimmerman wanted to testify. judicial misconduct

The justice department is now going after Zimmerman for hate crimes.

Nobody claimed that reverse discriminiation is bigger than discrimination so don't put up a strawman. You are arguing that we shouldn't make laws against reverse discrimination. You are aruging that because reverse discrimination isn't as big as discrimination against minorities, it is perfect moral and legal to discriminate against whites. You are ignoring the reality of the situation that the laws only protect minorities from discrimination and hate crimes and give anything directed at whites a season pass.

We have a "white man" being investigated for hate crimes because he killed a black man and was found not guilty. If that same thing happened to a black man who killed a white man, every single racist driven organization like the NAACP would be crying foul.

Did you know there is a Miss Black USA. It's not racist though that only blacks can be in. Did you know its illegal for a Miss White USA to exist? Did you know we have black only scholarships that have exactly one requirement. Be black. Now read this event: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/15/whites-only-scholarship-challenged/2164815/

Our equality laws have made it so that racism and discrimation against whites is not possible. It is not possible under United States law to commit a hate crime against anyone unless they are a minority.

To my knowledge they are looking into civil rights violations, not a hate crime. And this is common practice. Civil Rights violations are not just race based and not only used for race. Though it was born of racism or at least brought to prominence as southern states often acquitted blatant murders of blacks.

>>We have a "white man" being investigated for hate crimes because he killed a black man and was found not guilty. If that same thing happened to a black man who killed a white man, every single racist driven organization like the NAACP would be crying foul.<<

1) he is not being investigate for "hate crimes" so I shouldn't answer, but, 2) I do not believe that at all. That's in your head.

>>You are ignoring the reality of the situation that the laws only protect minorities from discrimination and hate crimes and give anything directed at whites a season pass.<<

That is just not true. Feel free to give me an example of any crime you know of in which whites were not protected from discrimination or a hate crime?

>>Our equality laws have made it so that racism and discrimation against whites is not possible. It is not possible under United States law to commit a hate crime against anyone unless they are a minority.<<

That's just not true. Just because it doesn't seem to happen, does not mean it can't. "hate" crimes must meet a criteria. Every crime against a black by a white is not a "hate" crime. If you kill a black you kill a black. If you carve a Swastika in their dead body you may be charged with a hate crime. If you kill a gay you just kill a gay unless there is evidence you sat around with your boys and said lets go kill a homo.

As hard as it may be to believe, black people just don't sit around drinkin' and come up with the great idea "wouldn't it be cool to go out and kill a creepy ass cracker."

>>Did you know there is a Miss Black USA. It's not racist though that only blacks can be in.  Did you know we have black only scholarships that have exactly one requirement. Be black.<<

Do you know why that is? Has it ever been illegal or punishable by hanging for a white person to be taught or know how to read in this Country? There is a reason for things like this, and they are still somewhat relevant, as they are what shaped our society.

>>Did you know its illegal for a Miss White USA to exist?<<

I do not know that to be true. I know there isn't one, it would be in bad form and unnecessary. But I don't know that to be true. It would be protested by as many white people as black people (blacks only comprise about 13% and are concentrated in major metropolitan areas and old slave States.) That means if you actually see many black people AND lost out on a job due to a black quota, you are one unlucky person. I suggest you move from wherever you are. There are more places inhabited in the US where a black has never laid foot, than there are places with blacks in it.

If you have 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

>>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/15/whites-only-scholarship-challenged/2164815/<<

My response to this is the same as my response above to Miss White USA. I will only add that it stipulates must be of the Caucasian race which means it would be available to Hispanics so there's your minority in the Whites only, shouldn't be a problem for anyone. /s

From what I read on neowin...was that trayvon was out for a peaceful horse ride...when zimmerman climbed on the roof with a sniper rifle and ambushed trayvon. :rolleyes:

trayvon-martin-horse-1.jpg

ROFLMAO, only in America. The sad part is, the type of people that listen to those people, believe that and don't have the intelligence to find it hilarious the moment their brains process it.

The left has Sharpton and Jackson, who aren't nearly "that" bad, to me, the right has Limbaugh, Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly, all way way over the top (the way their base likes it. My question is, when are Hispanics going to get their media nut jobs?

I guess that's not a good question since Hispanics, Americans, are on the left or right like everyone else.

I really get tired of these "Only in America" remarks. Not all Americans are the same and we are not all morons.

I really get tired of these "Only in America" remarks. Not all Americans are the same and we are not all morons.

And there really is no country called, 'America'. ;)