Man follows Joe Biden's advice, gets arrested

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/07/man-illegally-fires-shotgun-blames-biden-advice/

A Washington state man who illegally fired a shotgun blamed his action on a piece of advice doled out by Vice President Joe Biden earlier this year.

?I did what Joe Biden told me to do,? Jeffrey Barton told Washington affiliate KOIN. ?I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air.?

I guess he was the only one left in the country that didn't already know not to listen to anything Biden says.

• Like 2

Any responsible gun owner knows not to shoot a gun in the air.  What goes up, must come down.

This guy is an idiot.

EDIT:  Was reading the comments on the source.  Everyone blaming Biden, calling him an idiot, and saying the charges should be dropped.  Biden isnt the problem here.

• Like 3

Any responsible gun owner knows not to shoot a gun in the air. What goes up, must come down.

This guy is an idiot.

EDIT: Was reading the comments on the source. Everyone blaming Biden, calling him an idiot, and saying the charges should be dropped. Biden isnt the problem here.

Biden isn't THE problem but his advice is A problem since warnings shots are illegal in most of the country for obvious reasons: the falling bullet / pellets can definitely injure people miles away; if fired into the ground they can ricochet with the same result; and intentional horizontal misses can go through walls and hit someone.

Biden's comment was worse than stupid, it was ignorant. Nothing new for Biden though - he's the personification of the Peter Principle; people in an organization tend to rise to their level of incompetance.

• Like 2

Biden isn't THE problem but his advice is A problem

Maybe for the complete and utterly stupid.  Any gun owner not knowing the laws in their area, and the areas they may be taking their guns to, shouldn't be owning or using a gun.  Biden's stupidity is just a cop-out in this case. 

+1 for all the gun supporters. The morons give unsafe advice and put peoples lives in danger. Freaking anti-gun idiots are the ones who are nuts. This just proves that politicians have no idea what they're talking about and shouldn't be handling matters that they aren't even educated on.

• Like 1

Oh I totally agree, but there's a population of people out there that idolize Biden and think since he's the VP his word is gospel. There's even a lot of Democrats who want him to run for President in 2016 rotflmao.gif