23 replies to this topic

#16 Haggis

Haggis

Neowinian Senior

• 2,410 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (i9305)

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:00

Good to see someone who is not a complete idiot when it comes to Nature

My wife breastfed our son and she would not do it outside due to the negative look and stares you would get

People need to get we grip with stuff like this

#17 Ph1b3r0pt1c

Ph1b3r0pt1c

Neowinian

• 425 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 15:10

Good to see someone who is not a complete idiot when it comes to Nature

My wife breastfed our son and she would not do it outside due to the negative look and stares you would get

People need to get we grip with stuff like this

If you can stop the religious nuts, and super conservative, good luck.

#18 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 15:16

I think the bigger story is that ridiculous warning on the receipt.

WTF?

#19 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 15:24

After all, it's what nature intends, hence why the boobies get big and produce milk....

Lies, that happens to appease us men while putting up with their mood swings.

#20 Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,921 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 16:15

she should not have taken her kids at alll... sounds like she cant control her current ones and decided to pop out another? I hate people like her ... (a little off tipic: on topic: breast feeding in public is fine with me I dont care)

#21 Asmodai

Asmodai

Neowinian

• 962 posts
  • Phone: Motorola Droid Mini

Posted 19 July 2013 - 16:24

I believe breast feeding is superior to formula so would prefer women breastfeed generally speaking.

I'm not a prude and I'd be all for woman being able to walk around topless if they want, rofl. ;)

However if they can't walk around topless in public then I don't think they should be able to breastfeed in public.

For those who say it's 'natural' so it should be ok to do in public I just say that taking a dump is natural too but I don't want to watch people do that either.

#22 +Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,527 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 19:40

Don't really see why it's such a big thing if a lady wants to breast feed in public.
Yes, for the first 12 months or so it might be a bit strange to a select few, but that would soon go away as it would be the "norm".
I believe breast feeding is the right way for a baby.  After all, it's what nature intends, hence why the boobies get big and produce milk.... just like many other animals.

I like big boobies.....

I believe breast feeding is superior to formula so would prefer women breastfeed generally speaking.
I'm not a prude and I'd be all for woman being able to walk around topless if they want, rofl. ;)
However if they can't walk around topless in public then I don't think they should be able to breastfeed in public.
For those who say it's 'natural' so it should be ok to do in public I just say that taking a dump is natural too but I don't want to watch people do that either.

Never visited 2 girls 1 cup eh? :p

#23 Star-Pirate

Star-Pirate

Privateer

• 298 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 20:15

In New York girls could walk around topless, as there is some old archaic law that allows it in the city.

#24 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 17,828 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 20:28

Dumb article.  Must be a slow news day for those reporting on this.  And how do things like this even get reported on?  Did the couple call the news station to get in the paper or an article written about them?  Makes it think things like this never happens and are a rarity these days. 

They got a free pizza...big deal.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!