Satanists turn Fred Phelps' mother gay in afterlife

Then you have never been exposed to true Christianity. True Christianity is not about a "holier-than-thou" attitude, but about loving God and letting His love flow through us, without being judgmental. We believe God is the judge (it's in the Bible), and also that we will be judged (by God) as we judge others. We are all fallen and corrupt people, no one better that anyone else.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1833&d=13746

If you are looking to insult someone's intelligence, at least learn to use correct words while doing it.

It is 'too', not 'to'.

How am I looking to insult someone? I asked a question.

How am I looking to insult someone? I asked a question.

You are being very disingenuous.

Nobody asks if someone is bright without the intention of insulting.

• Like 1

Then you have never been exposed to true Christianity. 

Which is the true Christianity, again? The denomination you're a part of, no doubt.

True Christianity is not about a "holier-than-thou" attitude, but about loving God and letting His love flow through us, without being judgmental. 

Then I suggest you have a serious talk with some of your fellow True Christians. The more devout they are the more judgmental and self-righteous it seems they become.

We believe God is the judge (it's in the Bible), and also that we will be judged (by God) as we judge others. We are all fallen and corrupt people, no one better that anyone else.

Well, if it's in the Bible it must be true. How foolish of me. I retract my sarcasm.

Damn right! Hell is totally the place to be if you want to have fun in the afterlife.  I'll bring the shrimp & bbq sauce, you bring the steaks! ;)

BBQing in hell would be super easy. No need to set up the grill or get out the gas bottle or charcoal briquettes, just hold your steak over the closest lake of fire until it's cooked to perfection. Mmm Mmm. Fire, Brimstone, Gnashing of teeth, and perfectly grilled steaks. What more could a condemned soul ask for?

I can imagine "hell" being kinda fun if its not full of bible bashing hypocrites ........as for the origional article, do unto others as they do unto you ........seems to work for me

Then you have never been exposed to true Christianity. True Christianity is not about a "holier-than-thou" attitude, but about loving God and letting His love flow through us, without being judgmental. We believe God is the judge (it's in the Bible), and also that we will be judged (by God) as we judge others. We are all fallen and corrupt people, no one better that anyone else.

funny, someone said the same thing about Islam and Allah today in another thread...

BBQing in hell would be super easy. No need to set up the grill or get out the gas bottle or charcoal briquettes, just hold your steak over the closest lake of fire until it's cooked to perfection. Mmm Mmm. Fire, Brimstone, Gnashing of teeth, and perfectly grilled steaks. What more could a condemned soul ask for?

Easy. Cheerleaders!

Gluttony and fornication FTW! :p

Who need virgins anyway Id rather have a woman with experience :laugh: :whistle:

In most cases, it is the man that needs experience, looking at statistics of unsatisfied women out there...

You are being very disingenuous.

Nobody asks if someone is bright without the intention of insulting.

I was just making sure we didn't have an idiot in the thread, who thinks females can't be gay.

I was just making sure we didn't have an idiot in the thread, who thinks females can't be gay.

:rolleyes: Yeah that's definitely what you were doing. And adrynalyne was just making sure we didn't have an idiot in the thread who couldn't use the correct heterograph either.

Easy. Cheerleaders!

Gluttony and fornication FTW! :p

I see you've spent more time thinking about this than I have. I'll follow your lead. :p

This is perhaps one of the best news stories of 2013...

It reminds me of the Mormon practice of posthumously baptizing Jews, even those who had died in the holocaust, just much more apt and tongue in cheek.

See... God can't even protect you from being made gay by Satan in Heaven :rofl:

It reminds me of the Mormon practice of posthumously baptizing Jews, even those who had died in the holocaust, just much more apt and tongue in cheek.

Incredible level of arrogance to think you can baptize dead people.

:rolleyes: Yeah that's definitely what you were doing, and adrynalyne was just making sure we didn't have an idiot in the thread who couldn't use the correct homophone either.

Because I forgot to press the "o" key one more time? Here let me correct you, see above

Because I forgot to press the "o" key one more time? Here let me correct you, see above

:rolleyes: Contrary to popular belief, you can start a sentence with a conjunction: http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/01/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction

You also arbitrarily modified my correct usage of the term "heterograph" to "homophone" for no reason. The words 'to' & 'too' are heterographs (or in other words, homophones that are spelled differently)...

:rolleyes: Contrary to popular belief, you can start a sentence with a conjunction: http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/01/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction

You also arbitrarily modified my correct usage of the term "heterograph" to "homophone" for no reason. The words 'to' & 'too' are heterographs (or in other words, homophones that are spelled differently)...

If you want to argue and not derail this thread any further, PM me.

Back on topic.