Huge, hairless streaker at Australia's biggest Rugby League game

The big fella's name is Wati Holmwood and on Wednesday night the 33 year-old streaked a mad dash across Sydney's ANZ Stadium in the last moments of a rugby match between New South Wales and Queensland.

Initially apologetic after his arrest, the Sydney Morning Herald described him as being unrepentant come Thursday:

"I'm sorry, I apologize about what happened. Am I in trouble?" he asked as he embarked on a 10km walk home once discharging himself from hospital after reportedly being sedated.

However, Holmwood on Thursday saw nothing wrong..."The game was a bit boring and I wanted to spice things up to be honest with you," the Kiwi-born Holmwood told New Zealand radio.

"Robbie Farah (NSW captain) wasn't performing so I said 'You know what? I'll go on the field and perform myself."

Northern Territory News reported that Holmwood had originally planned to streak a rugby match last year, but decided he needed to get in better shape first.

A family member, who did not want to be named, told the NT News yesterday: "He had a ticket to Game Two of Origin last year. He moved to Sydney because he wanted to streak at the game. But he didn't because he said he wanted to shape up first. He said he wanted to work out more."

Just imagine what we missed last year. :huh:

source & video

post-37120-0-01783300-1374245113.jpg

What's the point of the censor bar? It's not like it's a close up of his a-hole. It's a freakin crack. I'm more offended by the crack under his huge belly.