Justin Bieber Shows up 90 Minutes Late to Concert

Justin Bieber quite rudely showed up 90 minutes late to his concert in Hartford, CT Thursday Night (July 19th). Fans were furious and some tweeted they wanted to "punch him in the face".   The wait could understandably have been very frustrating especially with unusually warm night temperatures and the very high humidity also. 

Note:

My local news on TV has reported fans are seeking an apology for Justin Biebers 90 minute late performance!

Link

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/justin-bieber-delayed-concert-bielebers-furious/

I hope refunds were given. These celebrities have to realise they're people like everyone else, this is their job. He was paid to perform at the venue between set hours and failed to do so.

• Like 3

Justin Bieber quite rudely showed up 90 minutes late to his concert in Hartford, CT Thursday Night (July 19th). Fans were furious and some tweeted they wanted to "punch him in the face".   The wait could understandably have been very frustrating especially with unusually warm night temperatures and the very high humidity also. 

Note:

My local news on TV has reported fans are seeking an apology for Justin Biebers 90 minute late performance!

Link

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/justin-bieber-delayed-concert-bielebers-furious/

That I'd pay to watch, repeatedly :p

dang. 9 year olds are so violent anymore.

he was over 2 hours late when he came to our town earlier this week. seemed like the kids were all upset as well lol

I doubt any kids would batter him as they all have Bieber Fever, and as yet there is no cure... The parents on the other hand probably would, as I bet it cost a lot to go and watch him in concert.

I'm sick of hearing about the kid to be honest.

Everyone started hating on him for whatever reason just because, and now I got these people that surround me following Bieber news and telling me up to the minute about every stupid thing he's done. It'd be one thing if I was talking about 13 year old girls, but the sad part is I'm talking about guys my age and up...

Anyway, musician acts like a dick, what else is new with the world... :sleep2:

I hope refunds were given. These celebrities have to realise they're people like everyone else, this is their job. He was paid to perform at the venue between set hours and failed to do so.

Celebrities have rules? Funniest thing I've ever heard. We all know Justin Bieber could flat out murder all the fans that paid to see him and he'd just get a slap on the wrist.

If Justin Bieber's limo or car got into traffic or he had some extenuating circumstances, that is okay. If Justin Bieber was out partying at bars, that's ridiculous. There were teenagers, girls and lots of people who were waiting to see him and he decided to come 90 minutes late.  He should issue an apology!

Note:

Link

They better not hold their breath--he did almost the exact same thing on July 7, in Des Moines, IA:

Link

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/justin-bieber-fans-in-iowa-wait-and-wait-and-wait/-/9357080/20873460/-/13p4f53z/-/index.html