Marvel are "really excited" about getting back 'Daredevil'

3HlLj.png

Talking at his "Cup O; Joe" panel at the San Diego Comic-Con earlier today, Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada was asked by one fan about what is happening with Daredevil now that the studio has regained the rights from 20th Century Fox. Marvel Studios never seemed all the desperate to get their hands on Matt Murdock as they at one point offered go let the rival studio keep him in return for Galactus and the Silver Surfer, but it seems as if they are trying to find a place for him in the MCU. "We're trying to air it out," said Quesada. "We love Daredevil, and we're really excited. We just got the property back. Will there be something with Daredevil down the road? I would love it. But we just got it back. It's way too soon to guess what's going to happen with the character." 

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=83681

All in all, they have to redeem themselves from the Daredevil film. I know it wasn't made by them, but still.

I would flip out if Deadpool was in any of these upcoming Marvel movies (or his own movie). I mean, I know it'll never happen but hey, never say never right?

As for Daredevil, well they can't do any worse than the Daredevil film we got already. So only up it goes!

Never liked daredevil as a comic, but hey If they let that first horrible movie come out, like LOC says, it would be hard to do something "worser"

Depends on if they keep the partnership with Falcon going from Winter Soldier. They've been partners for ages. DD would be best used first as a guest hero. His main partners have been Black Widow & Elektra.

• 2 months later...

Hm...  I would give it a shot...  DareDevil could be good if done right...  lol

On another note though, I wonder what Marvel had planned for Galactus and the Silver Surfer...?

This is painful to watch and I hope they don't make another one of these