I was hoping for some guidance, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
In short, I have set up a fashion site. On the site people can comment on and like fashion images.
For the site to generate content I need to source images from other fashion sites, both the fashion images (e.g. shoes, jumpers etc) and to also include each of their associated content (e.g. price, descriptions and so forth).
I was hoping you could tell me the best way to source this content.
One method is APIs and I am trying to secure these from major brands. However, this is taking time and also not all sites have an API.
I was hoping to 'scrape' these images and their associated content, on a regular basis from selected sites.
My key questions are:
1) Is there a tool that can do this? If so, are there tools / companies who are well known / the best at this?
2) What is the likely cost of such a tool?
3) Can you do this manually? i.e. outsource?
4) How much would the outsource model cost?
5) Is there any outsource companies that are best in market? and/or a good price for a starter fashion website?
One example scenario might be:
- 1000 images per website, with associated content
- 5 websites
- once a month update
I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.