The nostalgia thread: list your fav cancelled/ended TV shows

I loved the show Dead Like Me. They only did two seasons, and they did a movie a few years ago. Such a great show with an great cast, wish it would have made it longer.

veronica_mars_logo.png

Seaquest-dsv-logo.JPG

space-above-and-beyond-4dcf03e3ac510.jpg

voyagerShip.jpg]

er_nbc.jpg

Well 9 years have passed since the beginning of Veronica Mars. I enjoyed the show when i was 27 and was just getting out of shool and starting to work for real (university). Not sure i'll enjoy the movie that much now that i'm 36 and school is just a far souvenir.

Also i wonder how it's gonna work. Kristen Bell is what ? 33  or something ? She's not a lot younger that me.

They'll have to drop the whole school and naive teen detective thing. Not sure a CSI : Veronica Mars gonna work.

You have to watch the sneak peek from comiccon...

By far my favorite cancelled show is all of the Stargate Series. However a few others are

Black Books

Sea Quest

Earth 2

FireFly

taking a while to think of more. there are plenty more those are just on the top.

For me it's :

FlashForward

Prison Break

Star Trek(s)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

(in that order from most ****ed off they cancelled to least) :angry:

Netflix should really pick up FlashForward! I'd pay for it just to get those episodes!

An oldie but goodie - The Invaders - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061265/

drDvoGt.jpg

Another oldie - Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057798/

ofNDbnb.jpg

And again - The Outer Limits (original) - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056777/

OcMXDSm.jpg

And the legendary - The Twilight Zone - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052520/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the sign post up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

oi6K68F.jpg

• Like 2

This is my favorite shows that got canceled way too early that I'd love to see Netflix/Amazon bring back to life. Any (or all) of these shows would make my day if they were resurrected.

post-23147-0-39172000-1374511395.jpg

post-23147-0-24333500-1374511401.jpg

post-23147-0-35182000-1374511433.jpg

post-23147-0-99722000-1374511473.jpg

post-23147-0-73759400-1374511526.jpg

post-23147-0-19597500-1374511580.jpg

Only read the 1st page and I must admit, I don't think I've seen 99.9% of the shows mentioned!

The one's that I might recognize the names of, I never watched because I thought the commercials for them were stupid, probably!

Not a tv person anyway and probably wouldn't even own one, if it wasn't for the wife.

Not going to mention what showed bummed me out when it got cancelled as I think, from what I'm reading here, it would have to be older than the people reading this!! :)

Firefly

Jericho

Flash Forward

Space - AaB

ST: Enterprise

Most of the others listed ended in a timely fashion, if not too long (Lost etc).  Bab5?  That derivative show jumped the shark after season 3.

My favorite show! I wasn't born yet or alive when this was on the air and cancelled, but was a revolutionary show back then. If you never watched Emergency!, you should watch it

emergency.png

And of course MASH!

MASH-tv-show-15.jpg

Not in order of them being cancelled.

Flash Forward = Such an awesome start and why they cancelled it was beyond me (viewers..)

The Event = Really good sci fi tv series, got into it straight away, love the plot!

Jericho = Everyone loved it!

Invasion = CGI was poor but i really enjoyed the plot!

All i can think off really.

Firefly - I don't think I need to explain this :D

Dark Angel - Anyone else wanting to know what the hell was written on Jessica Alba's back??

Star Trek Enterprise - I only watched the 3rd and 4th seasons, and while the 3rd was dragged out far to long story arc wise, season 4 was really good and think it should of started that strong in the first place

The Event - hooked from day one, really wanted to see what happened next.... now will never know :/

The Invasion - Again, like above

Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles - Damn you FOX and your TV Show cancelling ways!

One I didn't see listed is Kitchen Confidential.

I will echo some other excellent choices: Better off Ted, V Mars, Eureka, Firefly, My name is Earl, Leverage, Batman Beyond, and Samurai Jack.

Really hoping the Transporter TV series doesn't make this list.