zimmerman

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,538 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 17:50

George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since being acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified driver trapped in an overturned truck in Florida, police said Monday.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle last week.

“George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe.

The identity of the man in the truck and extent of his injuries was not known.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and Route 417 in Sanford, police said.

Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder on July 13 in the killing of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012.

Zimmerman's parents, meanwhile, have told ABC News tha they have received death threats and have been unable to return to their home following the verdict

"We have had an enormous amount of death threats,” Robert Zimmerman said. “George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats … ‘Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."

http://www.foxnews.c...eek-police-say/

Sounds like a story to get people on Zimmerman's side....anyway, the death threats are a shame and makes those people giving the threats worse than what they think Zimmerman is.

#2 McKay

McKay

Neowinian Stallion

• 6,000 posts
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 22 July 2013 - 17:55

Clearly the Truck driver was a fellow KKK Member hauling a tanker full of Black baby's tears. 

#3 norseman

norseman

Linux and Windows Admin

• 1,113 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 17:56

Here we go with the 'Zimmerman rescues hamlet of people with his two hands' and other stories. He needs to go into witness protection. :p

#4 Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Assistant Special Agent Chicken in charge

• 3,699 posts
  • Phone: Motorola MicroTAC Elite

Posted 22 July 2013 - 17:59

So much for the so called "murderer" and a person with ill will and spite :no:. I knew he wasn't the bad person the media and prosecution portrayed him as all along. Its a tragedy a 17 year old teenager had to die, but the jury found Zimmerman was right in defending him self!

#5 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Banned

• 3,758 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:00

He must have been "stalking" this driver when he came across the crash and acting like a "wannabe fire fighter" when he pulled the man out.

#6 Sandor

Sandor

Neowinian Senior

• 3,955 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:03

And the media coverage is rather less than when he was an evil murderer...lol

#7 JHBrown

JHBrown

Neowinian Senior

• 3,495 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5s/Galaxy Note 3

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:15

The only problem I had with Zimmerman was the way he tried to play "Cop". We all have run into someone like him. You know, the guy who wants to be a hero, tries to hard, puts his nose in scht he has no business in. He is guilty of trying to be a hero instead of waiting for the real cops.

#8 Buttus

Buttus

Neowinian Senior

• 3,322 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:21

NO!  it's false!   a fake story!!!  he's a racist murderer!!!!111

*sigh*

#9 HSoft

HSoft

Neowinian Senior

• 3,929 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:28

Fox news can make up as many stories as they want (after all its what they do). next week he'll probably save baby dolphins from a slaughter house. Still doesn't change what happen that night. :|

Are you really that biased and closed minded?

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

http://usnews.nbcnew...anford-fla?lite

etc. etc.

#10 McKay

McKay

Neowinian Stallion

• 6,000 posts
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:28

. Still doesn't change what happen that night. :|

That Trayvon attacked him without provocation and George defended himself, we know.

#11 Reverend Spam

Reverend Spam

Neowinian Senior

• 3,932 posts
  • Phone: Droid Bionic

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:41

Stalking a 17 year old following him with your car does not count as "without provocation" IMHO...

Maybe he was found not guilty...  But I still think all he had to do was call 911 and leave it at that, and Martin would still be alive...  But no, he had to follow the kid..  If he hadn't done that, the supposed thug Martin wouldn't have attacked Zimmerman, and Martin wouldn't have been killed.

#12 HSoft

HSoft

Neowinian Senior

• 3,929 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:41

Fox news makes **** up all the time. You kidding me?
I edited my post though before you replied, so i wouldn't have to hear the predictable crap replies. too late i guess :)

So do all the major news networks...  But thanks for answering in a roundabout way :rofl:

#13 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Banned

• 3,758 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:46

Shut up about the Trayvon™ shooting already. You race baiters lost, get over it. The little punk is dead and in the ground.

#14 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,444 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:48

So much for the so called "murderer" and a person with ill will and spite

If Hitler's last act on Earth was saving a baby from a burning building would you consider him a good guy?

#15 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,444 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 22 July 2013 - 18:53

Whats weird is the Zimmerman defenders are the ones bringing up race, constantly ;)

It's a classic case of projection. The racists claim that the people accusing them of being racist are the real racists. Fox News has taught them well.