151 posts in this topic

Posted

George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since being acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified driver trapped in an overturned truck in Florida, police said Monday.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle last week.

1 person likes this

Posted

Clearly the Truck driver was a fellow KKK Member hauling a tanker full of Black baby's tears. 

8 people like this

Posted

Here we go with the 'Zimmerman rescues hamlet of people with his two hands' and other stories. He needs to go into witness protection. :P

Posted

So much for the so called "murderer" and a person with ill will and spite :no:. I knew he wasn't the bad person the media and prosecution portrayed him as all along. Its a tragedy a 17 year old teenager had to die, but the jury found Zimmerman was right in defending him self!

9 people like this

Posted

He must have been "stalking" this driver when he came across the crash and acting like a "wannabe fire fighter" when he pulled the man out.

14 people like this

Posted

And the media coverage is rather less than when he was an evil murderer...lol

1 person likes this

Posted

The only problem I had with Zimmerman was the way he tried to play "Cop". We all have run into someone like him. You know, the guy who wants to be a hero, tries to hard, puts his nose in scht he has no business in. He is guilty of trying to be a hero instead of waiting for the real cops.
4 people like this

Posted

NO!  it's false!   a fake story!!!  he's a racist murderer!!!!111

*sigh*

Posted

Fox news can make up as many stories as they want (after all its what they do). next week he'll probably save baby dolphins from a slaughter house. Still doesn't change what happen that night. :|

Are you really that biased and closed minded?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/22/us/florida-zimmerman-vehicle/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/22/19618495-zimmerman-emerges-to-help-family-from-burning-car-in-sanford-fla?lite

etc. etc.

2 people like this

Posted

. Still doesn't change what happen that night. :|

That Trayvon attacked him without provocation and George defended himself, we know.

13 people like this

Posted

Stalking a 17 year old following him with your car does not count as "without provocation" IMHO...

Maybe he was found not guilty...  But I still think all he had to do was call 911 and leave it at that, and Martin would still be alive...  But no, he had to follow the kid..  If he hadn't done that, the supposed thug Martin wouldn't have attacked Zimmerman, and Martin wouldn't have been killed.

4 people like this

Posted

Fox news makes **** up all the time. You kidding me?
I edited my post though before you replied, so i wouldn't have to hear the predictable crap replies. too late i guess :)

So do all the major news networks...  But thanks for answering in a roundabout way :rofl:

1 person likes this

Posted

Shut up about the Trayvon

3 people like this

Posted

So much for the so called "murderer" and a person with ill will and spite

If Hitler's last act on Earth was saving a baby from a burning building would you consider him a good guy?

2 people like this

Posted

Whats weird is the Zimmerman defenders are the ones bringing up race, constantly ;)

It's a classic case of projection. The racists claim that the people accusing them of being racist are the real racists. Fox News has taught them well.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Hitler's last act on Earth was saving a baby from a burning building would you consider him a good guy?

So you're saying what George did was on par with what Hitler did?  Really?  Six million dead vs. one dead.  Really?

Posted

So you're saying what George did was on par with what Hitler did?  Really?  Six million dead vs. one dead.  Really?

Obviously not. My point was that a good act does not negate a bad one.

2 people like this

Posted

Obviously not. My point was that a good act does not negate a bad one.

No one is saying that it does.

1 person likes this

Posted

Whats weird is the Zimmerman defenders are the ones bringing up race, constantly ;)

What's weird is that this wasn't a case of racism and yet the president, a lot of the left and some of the news media are desperately trying to make it racist....why?

1 person likes this

Posted

He must have been "stalking" this driver when he came across the crash and acting like a "wannabe fire fighter" when he pulled the man out.

Well, since you were there, show us the evidence.

Oh wait... :/

Posted

No one is saying that it does.

Earlier in this topic somebody claimed this was evidence that Zimmerman was actually a nice guy all along, which is what I took issue with.

Posted

The only problem I had with Zimmerman was the way he tried to play "Cop". We all have run into someone like him. You know, the guy who wants to be a hero, tries to hard, puts his nose in scht he has no business in. He is guilty of trying to be a hero instead of waiting for the real cops.

Except for that whole he wasn't trying to play cop, he was executing his role as a community watchperson and was returning to his vehicle when jumped.

1 person likes this

Posted

What's weird is that this wasn't a case of racism and yet the president, a lot of the left and some of the news media are desperately trying to make it racist....why?

To keep people's minds off other issues, to maintain the illusion that the country and, as it happens, the whole world with it isn't really tumbling down the drain-pipe.

Also, divide et impera