George Zimmerman rescued man from truck crash

He was right in doing what he did in the Trayvon case and he was right in doing what he did today, this guy is not a vigilante, he's not some gun totting loony looking for someone to shoot. He's a good guy.

Thats really a stretch to call this fake robo cop a good guy. He had a right to defend himself but he had no right to act like a robo cop instead of waiting for law enforcement.

Next week he'll probably save baby dolphins from a slaughter house. Still doesn't change what happen that night. :|

Which is really.. he was looking out for his own community.. saw someone that looked like previous burglaries (black late teen with a hoodie), he called the cops, dispatcher told him to keep an eye on the "suspect", he did just that, the guy started running, he got out of the car to see where the guy was running towards, when asked if he was following him he said yes and stopped immediately after being told "we don't need you to follow him" at which point he lost the kid (Trayvon had minutes to go home) but then suddenly after a few minutes, this kid comes back, breaks his nose and tried to smash his head onto cement.

I'd say Zimmerman was defending himself 100%. And jury was absolutely right to acquit.

Assaulting someone, no matter how paraonid you get that the person might be following you or looking at your funny or whatever IS ILLEGAL. The ONLY actions you can do is A) Go home or where there are people  or B) Call the cops.

Under NO circumstances should you EVER assault someone.  I mean, I'll repeat this. .UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES (no moral, legal justification) will you assault another person who really didn't assault you, verbally abuse you or anything of sorts.. Just going towards you, away from you (whether the person is running or not), watching you etc etc is NOT ILLEGAL or grounds for head smashing.

This whole event is a tragedy that cost a kid his life for being stupid, coming back, facing someone he found creepy for possibly following him and trying to smash their head in. End of story.

Zimmerman was a resident of that community, a neighborhood watch captain who was off duty and was going to a store, who saw this kid who was a guest really moving between houses at night. He did what every concerned person living in that community would do when they saw someone who looks like criminals who robbed that community several times before and match his description.

The truth is:

1. George Zimmerman is a good man. Anti-racist actually. He mentored black kids, dated a black girl, fought racial injustice when nobody else would and when a black homeless man was brutally beaten by cops. 

2. He wasn't some crazy cop wannabe nutcase.. He actually wanted to be a judge not a cop.  He bought a gun (guns) for himself and his wife because they were attacked by dogs and the guns were suggested to him by his cop friend who explained to him that if he buys pepper spray (something George wanted to do at first) will not be efficient as it takes time to affect the dog and it's better that he buys a gun.  Considering he was going to Target that night, he was probably carrying a gun for dogs not to hunt down some black folks.

3. He's not white, he's hispanic.. so not sure where the whole white oppression and racism comes in cause the guy wasn't even white.

4. Trayvon was a troubled black teen who was consuming drugs, selling drugs, fighting in street fights and was trying really hard to live the "thug" lifestyle. When he noticed  "creepy ass cracka" and with Rachel on the phone mocking him that the creepy guy is going to rape him or whatever, he ran away and then getting mad for someone following him, he went back to teach Zimmerman a lesson cause nobody screws around with him and will freak him out.

In that stupid mindset he didn't think through at all nor was necessary, he got shot because the person who's brain he was trying to spill all over cement had a gun.

End of story.

He was right in doing what he did in the Trayvon case and he was right in doing what he did today, this guy is not a vigilante, he's not some gun totting loony looking for someone to shoot. He's a good guy.

Because he's the hero that? Florida deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... A neighborhood watchman.
The Zimmer Man
  • Like 3

and btw, if you want to paint Trayvon as some innocent kid be my guest, but that whole innocent "Skittles and Ice Tea" claim is BS as well.. he bought that sh** to make purple drank (drugs). He was even explaining his friend on Facebook how to make it.

• Like 3

Well done Zimmerman.If it had been Martin(aka no_limit_<< racial epithet >>),the selfish druggie thug would've no doubt fleeced the car occupants. 

To be perfectly honest.. he would probably try to rob them and steal their sh** before running away... cause Trayvon was actually caught with burglary tools and stolen jewlery before.

To be perfectly honest.. he would probably try to rob them and steal their sh** before running away... cause Trayvon was actually caught with burglary tools and stolen jewlery before.

I prefer to call him either Martin or his own perfectly apt pseudonym - no_limit_n!gga!

He sure doesn't deserve the satisfaction of being referred to by his first name. 

No. But the issue here is that Zimmerman was physically stronger, was armed and initiated the pursuit. Martin was an innocent teenager being chased by an armed vigilante. Therefore Martin too had a right to self-defence, one which could be argued was more pressing (what with him being innocent, unarmed and physically weaker). The point is that you can't allow armed people to chase after innocent people and shoot them dead when they fight back, especially when that involves a child.

Actually, Martin was the larger of the 2 men, no idea on relative strengths though, I'm guessing Martin was also the stronger of the 2 since witnesses reported the larger man on top (Martin), and Z was the only one with injuries consistent with getting assaulted by another.

There was no "pursuit" he was reporting Martin to 911 while keeping an eye on him until LE arrived because the last few times LE arrived too late and the suspect had got away. Martin had no NEED for self defense, he was not attacked, he was being watched only (not illegal), he wasn't even approached until he initiated an assault on Zimmerman (Illegal). 

Despite what the MSM wants you to believe (showing Martins 12 year old pics) He wasnt a child at all, and his actions that night were certainly not those of a child.

• Like 2

Liberal media is claiming racism because the truck wasn't black. Also heard the picture they are showing isn't a current one, but rather one of the truck when it was just a teenager.

Obviously not. My point was that a good act does not negate a bad one.

Then it sure is a good thing Zimmerman has a history of performing good acts then.

• Like 2

Actually, Martin was the larger of the 2 men, no idea on relative strengths though, I'm guessing Martin was also the stronger of the 2 since witnesses reported the larger man on top (Martin), and Z was the only one with injuries consistent with getting assaulted by another.

There was no "pursuit" he was reporting Martin to 911 while keeping an eye on him until LE arrived because the last few times LE arrived too late and the suspect had got away. Martin had no NEED for self defense, he was not attacked, he was being watched only (not illegal), he wasn't even approached until he initiated an assault on Zimmerman (Illegal). 

Despite what the MSM wants you to believe (showing Martins 12 year old pics) He wasnt a child at all, and his actions that night were certainly not those of a child.

Not only that but actually Martin was ripped.. he was a 6' grown man at 180 pounds .. a fighter/football player.. the fact that he was 17 is irrelevant to his physical capabilities.. 

Actually he was so physically in shape that the judge walked out of the court room after denying defense's absolutely relevant evidences of photos and text found on Martin's phone that showed him not only that he was making drugs, selling them, describing how he demolished another person that day in the same EXACT way he was beating up Zimmerman, but there were photos of him after working out where he looked ripped.

Judge at first said that she would admit the evidence because she wouldn't need authentication since it's his phone.. but after seeing this evidence that would have ended the trial really because it was obvious that Zimmerman actually had full right to be suspicious in the first place, she started towards the end defense's request to admit this evidence to give out some bullsh*t about authentication and that she wasn't sure that those photos and text message were taken by Martin (even though it was his phone and it was protected by password) and completely contradicted herself from the very beginning of defense's request.

This kid was brutal.. he was known among his friend to be a bad ass. he was the guy you call and ask stuff about drugs, getting drugs, beating people up etc etc.. in those text messages his brother asks him.. "Hey bro, when are you going to teach me to fight like you"..

So I would say.. yeah.. Trayvon could have pretty much stomped a chubby little mexican dude which he obviously did.. 

Oh and btw.. racism and all

944239_558112054244923_1808935164_n.jpg

Not only that but actually Martin was ripped.. he was a 6' grown man at 180 pounds .. a fighter/football player.. the fact that he was 17 is irrelevant to his physical capabilities.. 

Actually he was so physically in shape that the judge walked out of the court room after denying defense's absolutely relevant evidences of photos and text found on Martin's phone that showed him not only that he was making drugs, selling them, describing how he demolished another person that day in the same EXACT way he was beating up Zimmerman, but there were photos of him after working out where he looked ripped.

Judge at first said that she would admit the evidence because she wouldn't need authentication since it's his phone.. but after seeing this evidence that would have ended the trial really because it was obvious that Zimmerman actually had full right to be suspicious in the first place, she started towards the end defense's request to admit this evidence to give out some bullsh*t about authentication and that she wasn't sure that those photos and text message were taken by Martin (even though it was his phone and it was protected by password) and completely contradicted herself from the very beginning of defense's request.

This kid was brutal.. he was known among his friend to be a bad ass. he was the guy you call and ask stuff about drugs, getting drugs, beating people up etc etc.. in those text messages his brother asks him.. "Hey bro, when are you going to teach me to fight like you"..

So I would say.. yeah.. Trayvon could have pretty much stomped a chubby little mexican dude which he obviously did.. 

Oh and btw.. racism and all

944239_558112054244923_1808935164_n.jpg

i don't know if you're being snarky/ironic or serious.. i say this because we almost never end up on the same side of an issue.

Tonight MSNBC will show how the truck looked 5 years ago,  they will also ask if the truck would of over turned if Zimmerman hadn't been following it.

If Hitler's last act on Earth was saving a baby from a burning building would you consider him a good guy?

That's totally irrelevant, Hitler killed and tortured countless people. Zimmerman saw a suspicious person ,followed them (which was wrong), got into a brawl getting his ass beat and then killed Trayvon in self defense (what the jury concluded).

i don't know if you're being snarky/ironic or serious.. i say this because we almost never end up on the same side of an issue.

Read my post in the other Zimmerman thread.. you'll understand.. 

Yes we are on the same side.. at least on this issue but I have come to realize that I've been wrong about many things and after this event I've seen how insane liberals really are.. not to mention the amount of racial rage and other things that have no connection with reality.. it opened my eyes in understanding the conservative points..and I actually realized that they are actually mostly right and finally see the danger of this type liberal lunacy.. 

This is completely nuts what they are doing.

• Like 2

Read my post in the other Zimmerman thread.. you'll understand.. 

Yes we are on the same side.. at least on this issue but I have come to realize that I've been wrong about many things and after this event I've seen how insane liberals really are.. not to mention the amount of racial rage and other things that have no connection with reality.. it opened my eyes in understanding the conservative points..and I actually realized that they are actually mostly right and finally see the danger of this type liberal lunacy.. 

This is completely nuts what they are doing.

I get the democrats need there to be a racial divide and that to even admit that there has been progress would hurt their re-election chances. I just don't get why they are so emotionally invested in ruining this guys life even more than it has been already. They actually have protests demanding that jury verdict be over turned on the grounds of "they don't like it". There is an epidemic of blacks killing themselves at such a rate as to eclipse the Klan's kill tally over it's whole history in a mere six months. That's the problem that they don't want to talk about.

I stand corrected, but that only highlights how insane the US "justice" system is.

So you feel it is insane that he had a fair trial and it was not proven that he was a murderer?

What is your definition of fair, dare I ask?  To lock him up and he not have a trial?

I sure as hell think innocent UNTIL proven guilty is a lot less insane than guilty until proven innocent.

Plenty of other countries with far more insane legal systems than the US.

I think it was ridiculous that the trial went on for as long as it did.  

Point in case:

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/

Two days.  Two!

If anything is wrong with our legal system, it is allowing civil rights activists to make a mockery of the courts by making everything about race.

Of course, you are stuck in that mode too, with you constantly mentioning Zimmerman's supposed racial profiling and racial slurs, etc.

So you feel it is insane that he had a fair trial and it was not proven that he was a murderer?

What is your definition of fair, dare I ask?  To lock him up and he not have a trial?

I sure as hell think innocent UNTIL proven guilty is a lot less insane than guilty until proven innocent.

Plenty of other countries with far more insane legal systems than the US.

The problem is that liberals and blacks in this case now not only want guilty until proven innocent..

They actually want GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT AND WHEN PROVEN INNOCENT WE STILL WANT HIM TO BE GUILTY.

Funny how Al Sharpton and nobody else talks about this

619_199700183527511_1503236392_n.jpg

I mean any of these 4 wonderful black males could have been Obama..Thank God Chellew did not have a gun, one of these children could have been senselessly murdered just for being black.

• Like 3

I know little of this case really, as i hardly ever watch the TV news. I did find this which told me some of the "facts" of the story

The problem is that liberals and blacks in this case now not only want guilty until proven innocent..

They actually want GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT AND WHEN PROVEN INNOCENT WE STILL WANT HIM TO BE GUILTY.

Funny how Al Sharpton and nobody else talks about this

619_199700183527511_1503236392_n.jpg

I mean any of these 4 wonderful black males could have been Obama..Thank God Chellew did not have a gun, one of these children could have been senselessly murdered just for being black.

I get that they want a lower standard of evidence for crimes like this... but i really wonder if they thought through exactly how much that would ruin the black community whom, more often that other races, are sitting in the defendants chair now without the ability to defend themselves adequately.