George Zimmerman rescued man from truck crash

I will just put this here.  I am curious of what the site thinks.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/what_if_trayvon_had_been_white_and_the_shooter_black.html

and here is something else for those to ponder

http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict/

Not really anything to wonder.. here's a great point right here

619_199700183527511_1503236392_n.jpg

944239_558112054244923_1808935164_n.jpg

Where are the masses and marches for these people?

If only Joshua Chellew had a gun. Maybe he wouldn't have been dead right now. Maybe he just terrified and looked at these black teenagers funny and they were so scared they ruthlessly beat him up and threw him onto cars to his death.

But any of them could be Obama's son or Obama himself.

I often wear a hoodie in winter to keep me warm (and yes sometimes I do bring the hood up). I also often walk about in the dark because I prefer shopping at night. Hell, sometimes I even eat skittles. By your stupid definition am I "acting like a thug" as well?

What colour are you?

May be because this kind of crime is considered by the press, an habitual crime, while other kind of crime (i.e. where some ethnic is the victim) is not usual.

:-|

Anyways, i will pay for see how Obama will try to gain (again) the "hispanic vote".   Obama was elect thanks to the "hispanic" vote but after those measures anti immigration (specially with people with not criminal record) plus how Obama biased this case then, i think that Obama will have a hard time trying to convince that he is friend of the people that is not afro american.

Not really anything to wonder.. here's a great point right here

619_199700183527511_1503236392_n.jpg

944239_558112054244923_1808935164_n.jpg

Where are the masses and marches for these people?

If only Joshua Chellew had a gun. Maybe he wouldn't have been dead right now. Maybe he just terrified and looked at these black teenagers funny and they were so scared they ruthlessly beat him up and threw him onto cars to his death.

But any of them could be Obama's son or Obama himself.

The burden of proof is on you. There is no evidence that Martin had committed any crimes that night, while Zimmerman had a history of racial profiling.

Are you actually sticking to this?

Did you actually watch ANY of the trial live?

First off the burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense. So in this forum based on the side you've picked the burden is on you chum.

There is plenty of evidence that Martin committed crimes that night. It's why HE was convicted of a crime - aggravated assault and battery with intent to maim or kill

All Zimmerman did was see someone he thought was suspect (not a crime), followed briefly (not a crime), got out of his car to follow further (not a crime), stopped when asked to be the 911 operator and then began walking back towards his car (not a crime). He was then attacked by Martin who had already left the area but then turned back deliberately to confront Zimmerman.

Yes it surely looks like evil George is to blame here. You clearly have logic processing problems.

And yet no video of the act. So Zimmerman can say anything and the cop is PRO ZIMMERMAN ;-)

Clearly the Truck driver was a fellow KKK Member hauling a tanker full of Black baby's tears. 

you are great man :)

And yet no video of the act. So Zimmerman can say anything and the cop is PRO ZIMMERMAN ;-)

I got it so the accused shall be guilty unless video evidence exists that prove otherwise. Nice thought process you have there. Care to share any evidence in support of Trayvon??

• Like 2

What this case has done is wake up a lot of people about the true agenda being worked through in many Western countries. We see minorities engaged in disproportionate levels of crime and anti social behaviour "mobilizing" to protest against the application of law and order. We see them protesting and resorting to violence whenever their "oppressors" are not punished for supposed crimes against them. A biased and sensationalist media egging them on all the while. The calls of "racist" any time a person dares question what is happening. It's only likely to get worse unfortunately.

Which is really.. he was looking out for his own community.. saw someone that looked like previous burglaries (black late teen with a hoodie), he called the cops, dispatcher told him to keep an eye on the "suspect", he did just that, the guy started running, he got out of the car to see where the guy was running towards, when asked if he was following him he said yes and stopped immediately after being told "we don't need you to follow him" at which point he lost the kid (Trayvon had minutes to go home) but then suddenly after a few minutes, this kid comes back, breaks his nose and tried to smash his head onto cement.

I'd say Zimmerman was defending himself 100%. And jury was absolutely right to acquit.

Assaulting someone, no matter how paraonid you get that the person might be following you or looking at your funny or whatever IS ILLEGAL. The ONLY actions you can do is A) Go home or where there are people  or B) Call the cops.

Under NO circumstances should you EVER assault someone.  I mean, I'll repeat this. .UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES (no moral, legal justification) will you assault another person who really didn't assault you, verbally abuse you or anything of sorts.. Just going towards you, away from you (whether the person is running or not), watching you etc etc is NOT ILLEGAL or grounds for head smashing.

This whole event is a tragedy that cost a kid his life for being stupid, coming back, facing someone he found creepy for possibly following him and trying to smash their head in. End of story.

Zimmerman was a resident of that community, a neighborhood watch captain who was off duty and was going to a store, who saw this kid who was a guest really moving between houses at night. He did what every concerned person living in that community would do when they saw someone who looks like criminals who robbed that community several times before and match his description.

The truth is:

1. George Zimmerman is a good man. Anti-racist actually. He mentored black kids, dated a black girl, fought racial injustice when nobody else would and when a black homeless man was brutally beaten by cops. 

2. He wasn't some crazy cop wannabe nutcase.. He actually wanted to be a judge not a cop.  He bought a gun (guns) for himself and his wife because they were attacked by dogs and the guns were suggested to him by his cop friend who explained to him that if he buys pepper spray (something George wanted to do at first) will not be efficient as it takes time to affect the dog and it's better that he buys a gun.  Considering he was going to Target that night, he was probably carrying a gun for dogs not to hunt down some black folks.

3. He's not white, he's hispanic.. so not sure where the whole white oppression and racism comes in cause the guy wasn't even white.

4. Trayvon was a troubled black teen who was consuming drugs, selling drugs, fighting in street fights and was trying really hard to live the "thug" lifestyle. When he noticed  "creepy ass cracka" and with Rachel on the phone mocking him that the creepy guy is going to rape him or whatever, he ran away and then getting mad for someone following him, he went back to teach Zimmerman a lesson cause nobody screws around with him and will freak him out.

In that stupid mindset he didn't think through at all nor was necessary, he got shot because the person who's brain he was trying to spill all over cement had a gun.

End of story.

I couldn't have put it in better words, thanks, sir!

The only problem I had with Zimmerman was the way he tried to play "Cop". We all have run into someone like him. You know, the guy who wants to be a hero, tries to hard, puts his nose in scht he has no business in. He is guilty of trying to be a hero instead of waiting for the real cops.

Completely clueless. Not even remotely accurate in your description.

• Like 1

Actually the cops were most likely AGAINST Zimmerman.. which would possibly reveal why the evidence was so poorly handled with Martin's things.. so there was nothing defense could have used.. even the phone was terribly mishandled and tried to be deleted I believe by the prosecution and why one of the people working for prosecution got fired.

The reason why cops would be against ZImmerman that night was because Zimmerman organized protests against 2 cops who worked for Sanford PD who beat up a black homeless man and killed him and Zimmerman organized a protest against those 2 cops..

Guess what, those 2 cops worked the scene that night.. So if there was ANY police thing going on it was AGAINST George not to help him.

What this case has done is wake up a lot of people about the true agenda being worked through in many Western countries. We see minorities engaged in disproportionate levels of crime and anti social behaviour "mobilizing" to protest against the application of law and order. We see them protesting and resorting to violence whenever their "oppressors" are not punished for supposed crimes against them. A biased and sensationalist media egging them on all the while. The calls of "racist" any time a person dares question what is happening. It's only likely to get worse unfortunately.

This is really what bothers me the most about the whole thing.. if you are not outraged that Martin is dead (by disregarding all facts) and go with the liberal Al Sharpton, black community narrative you are labeled a racist.

This is a VERY dangerous path to be on. It only creates more disdain against black people it doesn't do anything good.

Not to mention that when a president jumps on this as well, with complete disregard for law, justice and facts/truth and goes with the whole "I'm black and Trayvon was me" thing as opposed to being a president to all Americans, it gets dangerous on a whole new level and extremely destructive.

http://www.local10.com/news/george-zimmerman-trial-witness-john-good/-/1717324/20755808/-/n5jses/-/index.html

"Good said it was dark outside, and he could only see there were two people on the ground. The person on the bottom had a lighter skin tone, he said."

http://www.local10.com/news/george-zimmerman-trial-witness-john-good/-/1717324/20755808/-/n5jses/-/index.html

"Good said it was dark outside, and he could only see there were two people on the ground. The person on the bottom had a lighter skin tone, he said."

*checks thread title*

So Zimmerman was wrestling with the guy he rescued out of the truck?  Is that what you are trying to say?  :shifty:

Depends, do you unprovokingly assault someone?

Unprovokingly? of course not. But if some chump started following me then jumped out of his car to get in my face, would I react if I was scared? Yes I damn well would (and I hate violence). Thankfully, British culture doesn't encourage insane vigilantism so I thankfully haven't been put in that position.

What the hell are you going on about? There was burglaries in the area, Trayvon had burglary tools and Zimmerman was wrong for calling the cops and having a suspicion? The kid stole, took drugs, made drugs and sold drugs, he assaulted, threatened and had no apparent future with the imminent fact that he would get locked up when he wasn't a minor.

I carry box cutters and screwdrivers in my rucksack all the time, as a computer technician those items are handy to have. Just assuming that carrying a tool that has a legitimate purpose makes someone a criminal is still a form of profiling.

#1 is not Zimmerman's responsibility to manage, it is Treyvon's and his parents. Zimmerman's responsibility is to himself, his wife, and to hos community - largely to stay alive and not incapacitated at the hands of someone else and to keep an eye out for things that are amiss. Martin's own behavior put Zimmerman's life at risk and he paid the price. End of story.

Maybe not, but it wasn't Zimmerman's responsibility to harass and stalk people either, the police force obviously refused him entry for a reason. Besides, I thought America was the land of the free... or is that only something that is paid lip service when we conform with what our white overlords demand?

It doesn't matter.. then there's something wrong with your culture and if you don't want every black man to be profiled as a criminal because it's part of your "culture" then change something about it.

Looking like a thug, creating song like "Cap a cop", glorifying criminal behavior and being anti-establishment is a DANGEROUS "culture" to have.

Yes, because acting like idiots to sell music sure means that every black person is a criminal and gangsta... It's called being an ass, not criminal and I think you'll find it's something protected by a US law called the first amendment.

Blink 182 once sang a song about "F***king a dog in the ass". By this logic all white people must want to bum rape dogs, right?

What colour are you?

Why does that matter? Do hoodies have magical properties that morph a person into a criminal when they wear them if their skin is black?

Unprovokingly? of course not. But if some chump started following me then jumped out of his car to get in my face, would I react if I was scared? Yes I damn well would (and I hate violence). Thankfully, British culture doesn't encourage insane vigilantism so I thankfully haven't been put in that position.

I carry box cutters and screwdrivers in my rucksack all the time, as a computer technician those items are handy to have. Just assuming that carrying a tool that has a legitimate purpose makes someone a criminal is still a form of profiling.

Maybe not, but it wasn't Zimmerman's responsibility to harass and stalk people either, the police force obviously refused him entry for a reason. Besides, I thought America was the land of the free... or is that only something that is paid lip service when we conform with what our white overlords demand?

Yes, because acting like idiots to sell music sure means that every black person is a criminal and gangsta... It's called being an ass, not criminal and I think you'll find it's something protected by a US law called the first amendment.

Blink 182 once sang a song about "F***king a dog in the ass". By this logic all white people must want to bum rape dogs, right?

Why does that matter? Do hoodies have magical properties that morph a person into a criminal when they wear them if their skin is black?

It's interesting how you spin your argument to make it appear that Zimmerman was some sort of racist killing machine when that couldn't be further from the truth going by what we've learned about him since the trial began.

Really, none of what you said even describes the situation that took place with Trayvon and has nothing to do with this thread. So maybe if you want to have a real conversation you should study up on it first instead of just assuming he was a man on a mission, and that mission was to kill black kids.

• Like 3

Javik, try taking race out of it for a few minutes. Go through the evidence again putting yourself in both sides of the problem. If you do this with an open mind you may just see that both parties are at fault. Neither side really initiated the fight but one side, not sure which but you could guess if you knew anything about fighting, threw the first punch.

In a fight it is customary for people to have some sort of blood vessels burst in the area of trauma. Any sort of push, blow, or cut would be shown. When you die that type of trauma freezes in time. If Trayvon was hit first, where are the markings on his body to show any sort of fight from Zimmerman? Trayvon was found on top of Zimmerman beating the crap out of him, you do see the markings on Zimmerman, right? Many assume that TM knew GZ was following him at some point in time, any person in their right mind knows to run, why didn't TM? Let's assume that Zimmerman confronted TM and had words with him, was that enough for TM to start throwing punches? It was for certain that GZ called the cops and they were on their way, it is also recorded that GZ lost TM and can be speculated that GZ was getting out to verify where TM was for when the cops arrived and to be an eyewitness to what TM was doing. In the 911 call Zimmerman made, he sounds very calm not at all enraged, what would get him so mad to start a fight when he knows that the police were minutes away?

You see TM just walking to where ever minding his own business, suddenly someone is stalking him. There is speculation of him being confronted by Zimmerman, him hiding then beating the crap out of Zimmerman, him doing anything but the obvious if he knew someone was stalking him. Run and don't look back. It is easy to say that TM was minding his own business and then was attacked, but where are the markings of an attack on his body? Why do witnesses put him on top of GZ pummeling him? He isn't as innocent as you want to believe. You just aren't seeing everything and every possibility.

Put yourself in both shoes, both made bad judgements that caused this horrific thing to happen. Neither is innocent, and neither are guilty. It is an unfortunate circumstance that the actions of both individuals caused, and one gets to live because of it. Don't think that because he lives and the other dies makes him a murderer or a killer, it makes him part of a accident that could have been avoided by both parties much like a car accident (which are also machines of death if used improperly).

DocM, on 23 Jul 2013 - 08:56, said:

#1 is not Zimmerman's responsibility to manage, it is Treyvon's and his parents. Zimmerman's responsibility is to himself, his wife, and to hos community - largely to stay alive and not incapacitated at the hands of someone else and to keep an eye out for things that are amiss. Martin's own behavior put Zimmerman's life at risk and he paid the price. End of story.

As a citizen and resident of that community Zimmerman has every right to watch for any stranger behaviors that may put it at risk, especially since there were so many break-ins. Most would call that community involvement. Police here encourage it, and a great many folks of ALL colors participate in it.

Also, as a citizen of one of the 49 states with citizen's arrest Zimmerman has a right to limited police powers - mainly to arrest someone he sees committing a crime. That may include following a suspicious person to se if they indeed do something or peacefully return to a home they're visiting. Such following is not illegal, and police here that instruct neighborhood watchrs tell you to keep suspicious persons in sight until they arrive. First question they ask is. "where did he/they go?" Can't do that without observation.

As to color, Zimmerman had protested the case of a black homeless man victimized by the police (who were the officers at the scene the night he shot Trayvon), mentored black kids, had several black friends who defended him, AND the report of the DoJ ordered FBI investigation stated they could find NO sign of racism on his part. Quite the contrary, which is what makes the assertions he is a "racist" by so many no-studies here so damed laughable.

You have no idea what i think, so don't pretend you do.

I think people have every right to defend themselves against a creepy unknown stalker/predator.

How far does one have to go before they're finally allowed to confront and defend themselves?

The boy didn't go looking for trouble, its the other way around.

People who cause situations arent victims.

We all know what you think, you post vast amounts of it here for everyone to see, and all of it wrong.

There was no stalking, Zimmerman wasn't a predator, you CANNOT commit an aggravated assault and battery on someone for watching you and reporting you to 911, if you think someone is following you and you don't like it, leave, go home, call 911 yourself, under no circumstances is it legal for you to assault someone for watching you, and if you think so, it makes you just as much of a thug as Martin was that night.

Zimmerman watched him casing houses and vehicles, he reported as much to 911, nothing Z did warranted a "defensive confrontation" there is no such thing when someone is watching you, period, end of story.

You are also wrong in that Martin didn't go looking for trouble, he most certainly did, circling around to ambush and attack someone because he thinks hes a big bad-ass street fighter is definitely looking for trouble, the court case settled that definitively.

You are right about one thing. your last statement actually applies to Martin and not Zimmerman the way you think it does. Martin created the situation by committing an aggravated battery on an innocent man, he got shot for it, justice was then served again when Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder. You don't like that, we get it, but you are wrong to continue to claim Z is guilty when the courts have dictated otherwise.

• Like 2

Looks like my personal suspicion could be on the money all along, just a cynical attempt to divert people's attention and stop them seeing Zimmerman for the piece of scum he is.

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/george-zimmermans-heroic-car-crash-rescue-appears-to-be-a-fraud/

As a citizen and resident of that community Zimmerman has every right to watch for any stranger behaviors that may put it at risk, especially since there were so many break-ins. Most would call that community involvement. Police here encourage it, and a great many folks of ALL colors participate in it.

Also, as a citizen of one of the 49 states with citizen's arrest Zimmerman has a right to limited police powers - mainly to arrest someone he sees committing a crime. That may include following a suspicious person to se if they indeed do something or peacefully return to a home they're visiting. Such following is not illegal, and police here that instruct neighborhood watchrs tell you to keep suspicious persons in sight until they arrive. First question they ask is. "where did he/they go?" Can't do that without observation.

As to color, Zimmerman had protested the case of a black homeless man victimized by the police (who were the officers at the scene the night he shot Trayvon), mentored black kids, had several black friends who defended him, AND the report of the DoJ ordered FBI investigation stated they could find NO sign of racism on his part. Quite the contrary, which is what makes the assertions he is a "racist" by so many no-studies here so damed laughable.

Yes, and the refusal of people like you to condemn laws that encourage vigilantism and killings speaks a lot for you and US society as a whole.

Depends. Do I fear for my life and am I being chased by an armed vigilante simply because of the colour of my skin? 

1. no evidence that the gun was visible.

2. no evidence that this was race based. The only proven acts based on race were on the part of Martin himself and not on zimmerman

• Like 3

1. no evidence that the gun was visible.

And likey wasn't given it was a) a subcompact designed for concealment, b) in an inside the waistband holster - meaning 80%+ of the gun is between your pants & underwear, and c) Zimmerman was wearing a jacket that would have fully concealed that configuration. Also, "open carry" is illegal in Florida so if he were carrying visibly it certainly would have been charged by this aggressive prosecutor. It wasn't.

2. no evidence that this was race based. The only proven acts based on race were on the part of Martin himself and not on zimmerman

Precisely. The FBI investigation for DoJ specifically ruled out a racial reason for Zimmerman's actions, which is going to make a fedetal case more than a bit dicey and look very political.

@ Jarvik

You're joking, right? Channeling your inner Zhivago? An unsigned "news" blog post with references that themselves look to be conspiracy blogs. I've seen better on "we never landed on the Moon" sites.

It's interesting how you spin your argument to make it appear that Zimmerman was some sort of racist killing machine when that couldn't be further from the truth going by what we've learned about him since the trial began.

Really, none of what you said even describes the situation that took place with Trayvon and has nothing to do with this thread. So maybe if you want to have a real conversation you should study up on it first instead of just assuming he was a man on a mission, and that mission was to kill black kids.

A guy that refuses to apologise for his crime, saying it was "in god's plan" isn't someone I find overly believable. As an obvious narcissist he's just a good liar, nothing more.

You're joking, right? Channeling your inner Zhivago? An unsigned "news" blog post with references that themselves look to be conspiracy blogs. I've seen better on "we never landed on the Moon" sites.

Fits in with what I already know of him, he's obviously quite the narcissist, and when a narcissist is slagged off they resort to desperate means to try and improve their 'image'. A guy that shoots a bloke, feels no remorse, and says "it was God's plan" isn't the kind of person I'd usually imagine to either behave selflessly or have empathy for others.