Kevin Rose throws a raccoon down the stairs!

If your PET is being ATTACKED by a WILD animal, use all force necessary.. better to use more force than not enough and get attacked also..  What if he didn't use enough and it bit him in the neck and killed his dog? 

First, he should have walked his dog to allow it to do its business. Letting the dog out alone to **** and **** all over the common area of condo or apartment complex is unconscionable. Second, if he wants to let his dog roam off-leash at 1 in the morning, he needs to train it to avoid confrontation with wild animals. There is no way that raccoon attacked the dog unprovoked.

If you want to hail this guy as a "hero" for treating his dog like his own child and saving it from a wild animal, he should be equally condemned for putting his "child" in a position to be attacked by a wild animal.

I read what you said and then reread it. I have come up with the very factual conclusion (as factual as all the nonsense you are on about, and with a bit more evidence) that you have no testicles.

Goodnight, lass.

I read what you said and then reread it. I have come up with the very factual conclusion (as factual as all the nonsense you are on about, and with a bit more evidence) that you have no testicles.

Goodnight, lass.

So allowing a beloved pet that one treats like a family member to go roaming around a 1am takes "balls"? Please tell me you've never procreated.

So allowing a beloved pet that one treats like a family member to go roaming around a 1am takes "balls"? Please tell me you've never procreated.

Being a man and doing what obviously needs to be done in the face of danger takes balls. The decisions leading up to the situation is irrelevant and it's all been explained anyway for you. Get over it.